Tesco Internet Phone

lor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have Telewest Broad band newly installed which works ok. bought a Tesco Internet phone but the line quality was very poor and echos
has anyone else experienced this ,Tesco said that it is normal ?

Sponsored Links
Scrap skype us voipstunt free landline calls to loads of countries, freephone number too.
voipbuster once had free calls, they went up and up, service went down and down.
As for the original question, it may or may not be the phone thats at fault, might be your connection, if for example you have a file sharing app open, this will limit your bandwidth somewhat and give you a poorer quality call. Skype (and others) will work pretty well with just about any cheapo mic/speakers so personally I dont think your phone is the prob (unless its faulty)

Sponsored Links
I have the same problem as Ior, echoes and cracking voice, virtually impossible to use.
Changed handset but no success, must be something else.
What could cause this? Ok you might suggest to scrap it for another but I have quite a lot in credit that needs using up first.

It could be something as simple as your reciver is too close to your speakers, try putting a little bit of distnce between them

Back