Testing, Testing, 1-2-3

Sponsored Links
Well the moderators obviously thought my "TWA Coffee" joke too strong.... :oops:

"Ban-all-sheds"......your footnote reminds me........
Why do Psychic Fayres have to advertise?

Sponsored Links
What we need is some kind of artificial intelligence censor, that reads and understands all the posts and filters profanity. That would be cool.

Funny how in the English language we have hundreds of thousands of words, the OED defines over half a million of them, yet we still have confusion over the context a word is used in. A particular word starting with the letter P: Is it a pettable friendly feline, or is it someone who is a wimp, or is it an adjective to describe a festering boil, or is it an... *ahem*.

I'm definitely all for the censor. In fact, it has had a positive effect on me. Another forum (not DIY, I'm no DIY forum harlet!) that I contribute to has no such restrictions yet I find it impossible to swear on it!

ban-all-sheds said:
Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?

And should government money be used to fund this commission? Surely all board games should have equal representation.

planenut said:
Well the moderators obviously thought my "TWA Coffee" joke too strong.... :oops:

No, just way too old!!

Mind you, TWA coffee was always a bit strong for my liking!

According to big Yin :-

When people say "it's always in the last place you look". Of course it
is. Why the kcuf would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people
do this? Who and where are they?

When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new,
then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement,
then there must have been something before it.

People who say things like 'My eyes aren't what they used to be'. So
what did they used to be? ears, Wellington boots?

P

That reminds me, Pip.

The sign outside the hair salon that says "Ears pierced while you wait...."

Sac-ularS ;) old son with ears as large as mine, could be left and hauled in later !!

P

Well he didn't want any of her TWA coffee, so he asked for some of her Tea !

Sponsored Links
Back