Texacom Ricochet internal sounder

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking to purchase a Texecom Ricochet system with an Elite 48W panel and wireless keypad.

Do either of these have an inbuilt speaker/sounder so should the alarm be triggered, not only does the external siren sound but there is an equally loud siren indoors?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Any Texecom Ricochet bell can be used internall although it may be a bit big.

Texecom push the Premier Elite 5Ci-W as the internal bell box, I usually hard wire an INT 600.

Thanks for the info secureiam. I'm surprised the control panel or keypad don't have any speakers built into them, I thought all alarms would at least make a noise on key press, arm/disarm etc.

I'll go back to speccing a Pyronix system as they list a speaker on the keypad.

Sponsored Links
Texecom do have a 16 ohm speaker on the poly panels, but not the metal ones, and I don't rate the max volume on these speakers to be honest.

IMG_1871.PNG I was thinking more on the larger 4" speaker not the texecom small 2" speaker !

have to admit the INT 600 isn't expensive and have the option for the speaker and the sounder, but its probably £15 versus £5 but the Texecom speakers aren't particularly loud, even more so when you consider the panel is hidden somewhere.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back