Texecom 48w wiring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good afternoon,

I need some advice regarding wiring up my alarm if anyone can assist.

I have the texecom premier elite 48w with three wireless sensors and two wireless door shock absorber.

I've also purchased 6 wired texecom sensors and two wired texecom door shock absorbers (the house is quite large).

I have used 8 core alarm cable and there is a run from the control box to each wired sensor so 8 runs in total.

This is where I am now a bit stuck. I was planning on putting a couple of sensors into each zone (there are only 4 wired zones). Does anyone know if this is possible? If I put a sensor and a door contact on one zone and select chime will they both chime or can I just select the door contact? Or will I have to purchase an expander?

If anyone could give any advice or suggestions on how best it would be to wire up I'm all ears.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
The zone will chime, 1x door contact

The zone will chime, 1x door contact + 1x sensor. Door contact and sensor on the same circuit (zone) both will chime. Should not be wired that way, keep everything separate.

you have two zones on the back of your keypad if you need more hard wired zones.

definitely keep them separate, everything on zone one for example will behave will behave as zone one is programed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back