Upgrading Texecom Panel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have a Texecom premier elite 48w ricochet panel/bells/sensors but looking to change the panel for a later model I bought that supports wireless keypads.

All the existing pir/door/bell sensors are connected wirelessly, the only wired aspect is the existing keypad.

can anyone give any advice on the easiest way to switch over.

I can obviously save the config in wintex and restore to the new panel but I’m presuming the sensors will all need re-pairing.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
You could flash the panel to a 64W and add a new wireless expander version 3.1.x and above.

Or buy a new 64W in a cheap wireless kit and gain the panel and the wireless keypad, sell the spare devices on ebay.

Relearn the devices from scratch would be the easiest way.

Thanks @secureiam,

I already got a replacement panel so good to go on that front.

I was just trying to work out the easiest way to migrate to the new panel.

if for example I delete the wireless bell box from the existing panel then I’m presuming it won’t fault when I remove the existing panel power?

Sponsored Links
best way for wireless bell is disable in engineer utils bell test, remove the battery pack until your ready to learn it on to new panel.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back