texecom ac mains failure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys. I have just installed a texecom premier 88 elite panel with everything working justfine. The only issue is that it keeps coming up with ac mains failure. This doesn't happen constantly just occasionally. For example after being away from site for 2 days the keypad had dropped about 10 hours from the correct time. When I go into the log it has recorded several ac mains failure. I have checked all mains connections going into the panel and they are fine. What do you reckon the issue is? Faulty power supply or pcb on the panel?

Sponsored Links
sounds like a faulty panel if its lost 10 hours, some of the early panels before the elite range did this, ive altered the clock timing from int to crystal but they still lose time but over the year. what is the clock set to in global/ config option 31 ?

Thanks for the reply. I'm going to site tomorrow armed with a replacement panel. I'm just going to swap the power supply first and see if that does the trick. If not then the board will get swapped aswell. I shall check that option when I hook the laptop in. Thanks again.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back