Texecom capture & elite 24 wiring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi have a P15 and am lost and said I wouldn’t ask for help, yet here I am, so connecting the P15 into an elite 24 and I have done it this way.
1. + to Aux 12V
2. - to Aux 0V
3. A - Alarm
4. B - Alarm
5. C – Tamper
6. D – Tamper

So power to 1 & 2 and zone to A & D for eol, it just seems too easy, also how many wires can fit in the terminals on the panels thinking mainly of the power terminals ?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
That's correct.
If you are struggling to get aux power wires into terminals, then you could use a larger piece of terminal strip (6amp strip) and then connect to aux terminal with link wire.

That's correct.
If you are struggling to get aux power wires into terminals, then you could use a larger piece of terminal strip (6amp strip) and then connect to aux terminal with link wire.
Thanks for the help just plodding along and taking my time, link wire size please ?

0.75/1.0mm flex . If you have an old desk lamp then that is the flex and you can strip the out shelve off and use the blue and brown as link cable.

Sponsored Links
0.75/1.0mm flex . If you have an old desk lamp then that is the flex and you can strip the out shelve off and use the blue and brown as link cable.
Many thanks will get some from somewhere, will have a look tomorrow

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back