Texecom Custom Output logic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

I am trying to get the logic right on my home alarm .
area B gets armed by key fob and timer and disarmed by fob
area C gets armed and disarmed by a timer only
Both areas are in the same building but have different security for day and night
What I want it to do is when area C is armed by the timer and area B is armed buy the fobor timer and I want to get access to the area B/C using the Fob how can I get it to disarm b & C and then re arm b & c while it is within the timed section ?

Thanks for the help

Bruce

Sponsored Links
Sorry Bruce, but I don't get what it is you want exactly.

you want to disarm b/c and get then to rearm automatically? think its more specific than that.

ie you want to rearm both automatically but only during the timer for Area C? or and B?
but you also want to disarm both areas while they would normally be set under the timer?

Hi

Yes I want to disarm c when I disarm b with the fob for b however when I re-arm b within the timed setup I want c to rearm when I use B,s fob.
However when its out side of the timed setup I just want b to arm using b,s fob

I would write it down as bullet points for each thing you want it to do.

What panel do you have and do you have any sparezones?

Sponsored Links
1. disarm C when you disarm B with the fob for B.
2. rearm B and C when I use B's fob
3.Outside of the timer I just want B to arm with B's fob. (So Area C locked out from arming or disarming outside of the timer.
4. B arms with a Timer or fob gets disarmed with fob only
5. C gets armed and disarmed with the timer only.

We can arm the areas with Timers, but to get so C disarms with the timer and not be, program up two timers.

Area B armed (on) no off time.
Area C on and off time.

To disarm Area C with B's fob we can use an output on pulse to a zone (momentary latch key, disarm C only) when the user(Fob B is used).

We can also set a timer on this output so that it only works outside of the time you want Area C not to be armed. 1. User Code X and 5. Timer (timer when you don't want C to arm)

Not tested it but sounds overly complicated, not sure if I have understood you correctly either.

Would need to know panel and version, so it could be tested and tweaked, but assume I have understood you correctly.

Hi
1. disarm C when you disarm B with the fob for B. Yep
2. rearm B and C when I use B's fob .yes but only when in the timed arming (10pm-6 am)
3.Outside of the timer I just want B to arm with B's fob. (So Area C locked out from arming or disarming outside of the timer. yes
4. B arms with a Timer or fob gets disarmed with fob only yes
5. C gets armed and disarmed with the timer only.yes

They way you describe it is perfect .
I have a texecom premier elite 48 running 4.0 software.

Thanks

Bruce

I would have a play and see how close you get to this working as you would like.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back