Texecom Impaq Plus wiring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey all

Thought I'd give an update and use this as an opportunity to see if anyone would kindly provide some wisdom.

Basically, I decided to use Zone 8 on the premier 24 panel to wire a shock sensor to the rear external door.

My reasoning behind this is that it's a door with a panel so felt it needed the necessary protection.

I've included the terminations based on how I've interpreted the diagram in the manual.

I hope I have it right as this is my first bite of the cherry. The diagram is a bit confusing!

20180514_070454.jpg

What I would like to know is if the mounting position directly in the centre of the very top of the UVPC frame is acceptable?

The panel is at the bottom but the diagram seems to depict a more sensetive/better area horizontally as opposed to vertically.

I've left some slack on the cable in case it does need to move.

I need to set it up and do some tests tonight as I also recently fitted the smart com connect hub.

I'm assuming before I go anywhere near the hub and programming the system (finding the RKP method too slow and difficult), I need to get the shock sensor commissioned?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
As requested

The slack can easily be pushed back into the void and is only temporary.
20180515_070801.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back