Texecom Monitoring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

Are there any known ways of monitoring a Texecom Premier Elite system.

We have existing monitoring systems that we would like to integrate our alarm system into.

I know we can do basic monitoring with some aux outputs based on events but we would like to be a little more granular so we can take action quicker.

I also know about the app that can receive notifications but this doesn't Integra into our existing systems.

Perhaps a live feed of the built in event log can be tapped into?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Well which panel and version (Menu 4) on keypad to get info.

Existing mo motoring system?

Hi secureiam,

Sorry for the delay, I did not get any notification of a reply.

Panel is Premier Elite 88, SW V5.01.03LS1

Existing monitoring systems are used for mostly server and PC monitoring but they are very flexible. We use a couple but I think our Zabbix monitoring system would be the best candidate for monitoring.

Thanks

Texecom do there own which is Texbase Montex.

Zabbix monitoring doesn't appear to be alarm monitoring a such haven given it quick search.

If its configurable, then you could look at the various options available, texbase montex might give you an ode of whats involved.

Sponsored Links
The Texecom implements sia over IP, but it has no protection (encryption etc), so only really suitable on an internal network or vpn.

If you don't want to sign a Texecom NDA for the protocol, then you can always reverse engineer the unencrypted conversation Montex has with the panel.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back