Alarm monitoring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I know that this is a long shot but do you know of any monitoring companies that will monitor a diy alarm?

I have the Texecom premier with text module installed but would like it connected to an arc. Can I do this on a diy system?

I understand that this would be keyholder response only and to be fair with the police resources currently in the event of a confirmed activiation I could have a family member at the address sharpish. I also would check my cctv and call police if I deemed it necessary. Just don't like relaying only on a text.

Any help would be appreciated

Sponsored Links
Im not aware of any professional accredited ARC that would monitor you intruder and CCTV system unless you its done via a and alarm company.

Is this a commercial or residential premises.

With the latest technology on the on the market you can make use of IP & GPRS and monitor it yourself via an app

We have a Honeywell Galaxy alarm self-monitored for one quid per month. Google Selfmon for more info.

Sponsored Links
You could get a registered installer to fit a mini air
This device will give you alarm activations via an app for a yearly fee
Can also be set up for keyholding for an additional fee.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back