Texecom Premier Elite 24 Strobe flash after arming

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

Ive installed a Texecom premier elite 24 & Texecom Premier Elite Odyssey 5 SCB055B Bell box and was wondering if you can turn on 3 flash Strobe after the alarm is set? My old veritas used to to this but cannot seem to find the settings on the elite! Thanks for the help.

Sponsored Links
It doesn't flash when set tho? So is there a setting to turn that on?

Sponsored Links
Im looking for this option also,rather than creating a new thread i used the search option, im using Wintex. i can find Bell on arm fail in Global options. but no Flashes if sets. panel is Premiere elite 24..

The answer has already been given, Bell on arm fail, the default in the panel is no bell on arm fail in wintex its unticked bell on arm fail so not turned on.

bell on arm fail, flashes if sets, sounds if fails, assuming the strobe wire is connected.

Some non Texecom bell box's may not work and would not use wireless bells for this.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back