Texecom Premier Elite 24 Timers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone point me in the right direction as how to to program the control timers.
I have got everthing set up as i require, I just want the panel to self arm at night times and turn off in the mornings on the Part Arm Zone B.
I have programmed via Wintex, but all i get is Time Arming B... flashing on the keypad and alarm never sets its self, then turns off as per the timer.
Thanks

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Its not set to final door.
I have Zone 1 on timed exit and zones 2 to 8 on guard.
i wish to set alarm automatically with the timer on zones 2 to 8 only (which are programmed to part arm)

Okay what is in Area A and what is in Area B
What zones have part arms selected (part 1 2 or 3?)

when you say part arm area B, do you mean you want to arm area B, or do you want to arm area B in a part set 1 2 or 3?

Sponsored Links
at the moment ive got it programmed as
zone 1 A.
zone 2 A.B.
zone 3 A.B.
zone 4 A.B.
zone 5 A.B.
zone 6 A.B.
zone 7 A.B.
zone 8 A.B.

im a bit lost as to part set 1, 2, 3 !!!

How do you want the zones to work in full set and how do you want them to work in part set?

what version panel, menu 4 on keypad to give panel type and version number.

Elite 24
SW 3.02.00LS1

I live in a bungalow and work night shifts, so i would like the alarm to auto arm at night time and turn off in the morning just before i get home.
I have 8 zones - Zone 1 Front door, Zone 2 Back door, Zones 3 - 8 window vibration sensors.
I would like to arm just zones 2 - 8 at night times automatically via the control timer.

At the moment the alarm only operates in Full mode (all zones enabled) these are programmed as 'A' on the control panel

i can supply the program screen shots from Wintex is that will help

Firstly shouldn't have a zone in two areas.

secondly if I come in through the front door I am not going to set the alarm off as all your internal doors are not protected?

be better off just have everything in A and set area A to time arm ?

All zones are programmed to are A. There are no part arm areas programmed. So how do i use the control timer to automatically set and unset the alarm at a predetermined time.

in wintex, areas Aram Area A with control Timer 1, and Disarm with control timer one tick, then program the on and off times in global/ controltimers.

for testing purposes set at least 5 mins apart.

hi secureiam.
tried what you said, but still having problems.
prgrammed with wintex, timer comes on and goes off at the correct times, the kepad shows Time Arming A.. and time/date flashing alternately. but never sets. it also beeps about ever 30 seconds

i have it set at timed exit, but i have also tried instant, both give the same results

what does it display in the event log?
what does it say on the keypad during the arming process?

0013 19:40:00 13/04/2017 Not Reported A . Auto Arm Started
0014 19:45:00 13/04/2017 Not Reported A . Exit Started
0015 19:45:00 13/04/2017 Not Reported A . Exit Stopped

lcd keypad flashes Timer Arming A.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back