Texecom Premier Elite 24 Timers

started and stopped,maybe I should look at your wintex profile send it to me to have a look at

Sponsored Links
That's correct all on A. I forgot to remove B when I printed log, (have been trying for both zones for testing)

Sponsored Links
hi, if you email me your profile from wintex I can have alook tomorrow, don't use the pdf though as its harder work looking through the pdf than loading into wintex.

receive and save you log and send that aswell.

Okay I see a few issues with the programming on your pdf, but don't know if that's actually representing what is on the panel.

I would look at the exit settle time as it appears to have been shortened to 3 seconds from 8 seconds as well as the areas as mentioned, but need a profile that is actually of the panels current settings otherwise its pointless.

hi, if you email me your profile from wintex I can have alook tomorrow, don't use the pdf though as its harder work looking through the pdf than loading into wintex.

receive and save you log and send that aswell.
send me your email address, i will send the wintex profile

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back