Texecom Premier Elite 48 - how do I discover which user codes are active & have a programmed code?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is there a way that I can check how many users have been added to our Texecom Premier Elite 48 alarm and to which user code? I want to add text names to two of the users, but I'm not sure which number they are. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Have you got wintex setup on your system ?
You can set and unset alarm with certain code then go into log to see which user number was used.
Adding new codes will automatically take you to Next available spare code number.

Have you got wintex setup on your system ?
You can set and unset alarm with certain code then go into log to see which user number was used.
Adding new codes will automatically take you to Next available spare code number.
Thanks Handymanjo, I do have Wintex, but I'd like to know if I can do this via the keypad, because the panel is in an awkward position and so hooking up Wintex is a pain.

You will not be able to view code number from keypad.You can type code user name,but easier from wintex.
You need to connect to wintex to view code number.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
You will not be able to view code number from keypad.You can type code user name,but easier from wintex.
You need to connect to wintex to view code number.
Thanks Handymanjo, it's not the codes that I want to know, it's which User Numbers, eg 003, 004, have a code, not what their codes are. Can I see this via the keypad?

The log will show who set the alarm with user number from keypad.
If you do not want to connect wintex then options are:
Enter one of the code numbers you know to set then unset alarm,go into event log this will show the user number that set the alarm,then go into user menu via master code then edit that code to put the name of the user required.This is a faff if editing multiple users.Then I suggest wintex.
Or
Delete all user codes and input new codes with user name.
Wintex wii show code and user name once inputed.and editing is easier.

The log will show who set the alarm with user number from keypad.
If you do not want to connect wintex then options are:
Enter one of the code numbers you know to set then unset alarm,go into event log this will show the user number that set the alarm,then go into user menu via master code then edit that code to put the name of the user required.This is a faff if editing multiple users.Then I suggest wintex.
Or
Delete all user codes and input new codes with user name.
Wintex wii show code and user name once inputed.and editing is easier.
Thanks Handymanjo, I only have two to edit, so this should work. Thanks again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back