Texecom premier elite 48 wiring diagram

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there.

I have got myself a Texecom Premier Elite 48 box and keypad.

Does anyone have a wiring diagram so i can install it?

Dan

Sponsored Links
Its pretty straight forward if your having issues with wiring god help you when it comes to program it ! what do you need to know ?

Erm....

I have never wired one of these things before. I need to know the basics of wiring these. I'm attaching 3x PIR's, 3x door sensors and obviously bell box and keypad what goes where?

I need to get hold of the PIR's, door sensors and bell box.

I'm only assuming that each PIR/door sensor is wired into the zones on the main board.

Where does the keypad wire into?

Where does the bell wire into?

What are the network terminals all about?

Oh and by the way I have 2x 8xp zone extenders... I'm assuming i dont need these and can I get anything for these?

Dan

Sponsored Links
network is for keypads and expanders, pirs contacts wire onto zones across the bottom 4 wire or end of line, bell wires to the righthand side of the pcb. i take it you dont have a manual ?

Sparky. I do now. Thanks Eighty.

132 pages of bedtime reading sounds good to me. I would only be listening to the wife snoring anyway.

Hopefully this will help me!!

Ta

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back