Texecom Premier Elite 64 - how to remove/decommission?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have had the Texecom Premier Elite 64 for a couple of years now but Im not really happy with it - lots of little things. I'm considering just removing the entire system. I'm a DIY newbie, and would appreciate some guidance on easiest way to do this?
In terms of setup - I have the main panel, a couple of PIR motion sensors, a door sensor and an outside alarm, and the control number panel.
I want to do this without accidentally triggering and tamper or setting off the alarm.
I know both my user and engineer code.
As an aside -
1. Im getting a "battery fault" message on the control panel - I think this means the battery in main panel needs to be replaced (havnt replaced it - dont know how for 3 years).
2. I previously could log in through wintex on my pc - but for some reason this has stopped wording - it wont connect even though I none of the settings have changed. Can I remove the whole system without "access".

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Smart on to wintex security certificate will be out of date so upgrade it wintex should resolve that if it’s via usb on lead then different issue.

Also have you kept smartcom up to date if you have one?

Sponsored Links
Smart on to wintex security certificate will be out of date so upgrade it wintex should resolve that if it’s via usb on lead then different issue.

Also have you kept smartcom up to date if you have one

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back