Texecom premier elite random arming

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All. My premier elite alarm has recently started to try and arm itself ( goes into exit mode) whilst it is already in part armed mode overnight. This usually happens at a fixed time however recently it has been a bit more random. I feel there must be some sort of schedule that is causing it but have never set anything like that up so am seriously confused. I have issues with smart key fob as well which I posted separately about so am planning to do a power down and reboot to see if it helps but wondered if anybody had ideas re the above arming issue.
Thanks in advance!

Sponsored Links
Things are rarely truly random.

whats recorded in the event log? (most important first is to check what the panel is saying has happened)

set time arming sounds like time arming is set up so look at control timers and arm by control timers????

Hi Secure I AM,
The event log is showing “Entry Start 012” as shown in the attached picture. This is what seems to trigger what I was hearing as if the alarm was trying to arm itself. Each time the alarm starts sounding like it is arming this event is shown, albeit at differing times. I also went to the control timers and each from 01 to 04 is showing the same. Does this help in narrowing the issue?

Attachments

• CE7F4EBF-DC1F-496A-84D3-7FAD54B23E30.jpeg
    CE7F4EBF-DC1F-496A-84D3-7FAD54B23E30.jpeg
    315.8 KB · Views: 208
  • 0D6D1639-C015-4A30-820D-03E9D83BA38A.jpeg
    0D6D1639-C015-4A30-820D-03E9D83BA38A.jpeg
    177.8 KB · Views: 188
I have a better picture from wintex showing timers are off.

Attachments

• 878FA386-1C9E-4B35-9A4B-99B167DFF1E7.jpeg
    878FA386-1C9E-4B35-9A4B-99B167DFF1E7.jpeg
    266.1 KB · Views: 188
Sponsored Links
Hi I have found the issue which seems to be the door contact which is my zone 12. I have disabled that and will see if this issue happens again. Thank you for the assistance as it led me to what I think is the issue.

The information from the event log will help to stop random guessing????

Entry start, isn't system armed.

the programming for zone 12 maybe latch key or similar????

So whats in the log before and after the entry you mention.

Just helps if we can have a full picture rather than random bits of information unfortunately.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back