Texecom Premier Elite Specs

Premier 48 elite
1 x 32xp-w address 1 or 8XP-W price and flexibility extra £20 and you can utilise more wireless zones without having to add another expander.
1 x 8XP (address 4)
I scetched out the system with the existing cabling and came to 24 wired zones and 2 wireless. To be honest, I would much rather opt in for wired PIR's and contacts since I already have the cabling and avoid dealing with batteries etc. The 2 points where I don't have wiring, use 2 wireless Impaq contacts - so the 8xpw would cover me and I'll have 6 wireless zones to spare should I need them for future - which won't be the case since I'll be 100% covered.

Essentially, the below would be the way forward following all the help I received from all of you:
1x Premier Elite 48
1x Premier Elite SMK RKP (Satin Chrome)
2x Premier Elite 8XP
1x Premier Elite 8XP-W
7x Premier Elite DT PIR’s
17x Door/Window contacts
2x Premier Elite Impaq Contact-W
1x Premier Elite Odyssey 5e (external sounder and strobe)
1x Pyronix Twin Alert Internal Speaker Sounder
1x Premier Elite ComIP
1x 17Ah battery

Can I also have your input on contacts with the so called "magnasphere" technology? Are they worth it?

Let me know your thoughts please?
Thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back