Texecom Ricochet batteries

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Texecom Premier Elite system with Ricochet devices has been working for a couple of years, so I expect that before long I'll be having to replace the batteries in the detectors.
If there a system check that gives an indication when the batteries are getting low? I've have a quick look through the installation manual but can't see any reference to one.

Sponsored Links
Wintex, diagnostics, RF devices battery indicator.
Ricochet monitor goes yellow.

Once the batteries are low you will get a warning on the keypad and you have some time to replace them before they stop working.

I would look at replacing them all when you get the first warning as the others follow suit usually relatively quickly. Or replace regardless every 2 years so theres no doubt about when they will run out.

Thanks, securiam.

I have been checking with Wintex and the Ricochet monitor - still all showing green - but it seems a bit of a drag to have to keep repeatedly checking.

It's the keypad warning I was looking for, good to know that will show.

Will certainly change all of the batteries on the first indication. I do that with the smoke alarms.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back