Texecom Ricochet Premier Elite 48 Part Set

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I have a
Texecom Ricochet Premier Elite 48 and want to use the part set function for the front and back door at night. Looking at the manual am I right in thinking that when setting up the part arm I select Part 1 then cycle through the zones to turn them off or on. So I would set the front and back door on?
What confuses me is would I need to add the part arm attribute to those two zones as well?

Thank you.

Sponsored Links
All zones you want OFF ...tick the part 1 omit box .....then at night do part 1

I'll be setting it on the keypad, not the wintex thingy. Oh right, so the part one will automatically know it's the front and back door i want to arm?

Sponsored Links
Go to zone set up and select part 1 omit ( in attributes 2) third option for every zone you want Off in part 1

Go to zone set up and select part 1 omit ( in attributes 2) third option for every zone you want Off in part 1
I changed attribute 1, option three to 1 and this is confirmed when scrolling through the zones in the part 1 menu.

How would I set the part arm 1 to silently instant arm? I still want the delay when I normally leave the house via the front door.

Thank you

I think I found it, I went:

Area Options
Part Arm Inst - set this 'A...'
Part Arm Silent - Set this 'A...'

It works but how do I get the entry exit(front door) to set the alarm off when opened in the part Arm state? It gives the normal timer allowance as if it was normally set.

** Edit **

After looking I saw the Guard attribute in attribute 1,

Manual says:
'G - GUARD
Zones with this attribute will cause an Intruder alarm when the area is
part armed (this would normally be used on 'Entry/Exit 1 or 2' zone types.
When the area is fully armed, activation of a zone with this
attribute will cause any 'Entry/Exit 1 or 2' zone with the
Entry/Exit 2 attribute to become a 'Guard' zone for the duration
of the 'Forced Entry' timer.
Zones without this attribute will respond as normal.'

I set this on the entry/exit door and it set off the alarm when part set. Seems to have worked.
Could I get clarification this is correct?

Thanks

Last edited:
Yes guard makes entry zones full
In part set

Randomly the chime for the front door turned itself off? I definitely didn't touch it. Turned it on again, hope I've not broken it.

P.S' a fellow sheffield'er

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back