Texecom Wintex Software

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I purchased and installed a Texecom Premier 24 Alarm a couple years ago and am now having an issue where it's asking me to enter an ARC code.
Now the issue with this is I wont have one as I installed it - Really this feature should be disabled by default to prevent this - but by the by.
I have just bought a lead online so that should be delivered today.
I've registered with Texecom to try to get the software, but they are taking their time getting back to me with a login.
I'm wondering if anyone could pm me if they have the Wintex software that I could download from them please as I need this rectified pretty urgently. I'm due to go on hols soon and don't want to leave my mom in the house on her own without a fully functioning alarm (more piece of mind than anything).

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance! :)

Feel free to PM me if you would rather not reply on here.

Sponsored Links
You can disable the Engineer restore options through Engineer Programming>Area Programming> Area Options> Options 11,12,13 & 14.

Thanks for your reply, Is that through the keypad? I've not used the settings for a while so very rusty on them. I do have all my settings written down at home though.
Thanks.

Yeah on the keypad, enginner code until you get 'Press yes to select Zone Setup' scroll down until you get Area Programming or press hotkey 2 then scroll to Area Options or press hotkey 6. Then you want to alter settings 11-14 so that reset options are disabled therefore system will reset by just entering code and pressing Reset instead of Call Enginner/ARC Reset Required.

Sponsored Links
Your welcome. Might be a good idea to check/change standby battery, walk test & bell test too.

Good advice as I know that can cause no end of issues down the line, was just reading the sticky and was thinking to get my multimeter across it just to make sure. Be great to actually use the lead and software (If I can get my hands on the download) as I remember sitting there with a chair setting it up - Very awkward sitting by the door doing all the config on the keypad. Will be nice to actually be able to just do it on a laptop and upload the settings :)

Thank you so much, I probably have a CD but cant remember getting one with it, bought the whole lot online from a proper security place. Its all in the loft hidden by the misses though so you've saved me time and effort of searching for it all and for that I thank you. :)

Hi Guys - appreciate this thread is OLD; I'm looking for a download of the latest version of wintex; the dropbox link is dead; does anyone know where I can source a copy. I have premier24 panel installed at home and am having some trouble connecting to the connect app, so wanted to have a proper look at the config. Cheers N

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back