Thanks

D

DeltaT

Thanks Admin & everyone. Though I did not make it back into the combustion chamber, I grateful for the opportunity.

Sponsored Links
Thanks Admin & everyone. Though I did not make it back into the combustion chamber, I grateful for the opportunity.
Great men stand like solitary towers in the city of god. :(

while tossers like you pair sink back down to the level they belong
rofl5.gif

Sponsored Links
Christ, What do you lot talk about in the Combustion Chamber? Latest copper tube prices, where to buy cheaper?
Sounds like the Masonic Lodge (wish it was, at least I'd be entitled to enter)
At the end of the day, this is a DIY forum and as such, there's absolutely no need for a trade forum barred from public access.
I think I'll ask Admin if us joiners can have our own secret woodbutchers forum ( only open to to TS, WOODSAFE registered chippies) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I think I'll ask Admin if us joiners can have our own secret woodbutchers forum

worth a try john ;)

the cc is for gasmen to discuss the sort of stuff you dont want diyers to see or attempt :)

for example how hard and where to hit a ravenheap combi before it will work :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The chippies could discuss which chainsaw to use when cutting a roof. :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back