That's done it.

He's right Notch, you and Galahad were rumbled a long time ago. People are getting bored mate
I must admit it is tedious pointing out Tory and Brexit lies, there are so many :mrgreen:

Matt Hancock got £32,000 from the IEA that promotes privatisation of NHS and it gets it funding from US business with interests in healthcare.
The Tories have been rumbled.

Sponsored Links
Oh look here is another Tory MP with his snout in the private healthcare trough.

"A Tory MP Makes £100,000 A Year From A Company That Is Selling Private Coronavirus Tests For £120 Each
According to the register of MPs’ financial interests, Owen Paterson is a paid consultant to Randox Laboratories, a company that is selling COVID-19 tests online."

https://www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/al...e-coronavirus-tests?__twitter_impression=true

Italy and Spain both have higher numbers of nurses, ventilators, ICU beds, PPE equipment for staff
because they both spend more on health services.
the UK doesnt because its been shafted by a Tory government, which you voted in

Why do you just make stuff up, why do you do it?
In spain the situation became so bad in care homes the army had to be called in, residents were just left to die in their beds. They had a chronic shortage of testing and PPE equipment until China helped out, their death rate per capita is 3 times higher than Iran and 40 times higher than China.

Sponsored Links
Why do you just make stuff up, why do you do it?
In spain the situation became so bad in care homes the army had to be called in, residents were just left to die in their beds. They had a chronic shortage of testing and PPE equipment until China helped out, their death rate per capita is 3 times higher than Iran and 40 times higher than China.
You are getting desperate now
I havent made stuff up, you have deflected....pure whataboutery.
Stop lying.

This is what I said:

"Italy and Spain both have higher numbers of nurses, ventilators, ICU beds, PPE equipment for staff"

ETk98JZWsAMxlpR

That Spain is ballsing up it's handling of the Covid-19 crisis and that they have more ventilators and beds than us can both be true.

That Spain is ballsing up it's handling of the Covid-19 crisis and that they have more ventilators and beds than us can both be true.
That can certainly be true, I agree with that.

I really hope we dont see a similar situation here when we get closer to the peak. It seems to me hospitals here are about to reach capacity any day now.

Oh look here is another Tory MP with his snout in the private healthcare trough.

"A Tory MP Makes £100,000 A Year From A Company That Is Selling Private Coronavirus Tests For £120 Each
According to the register of MPs’ financial interests, Owen Paterson is a paid consultant to Randox Laboratories, a company that is selling COVID-19 tests online."

https://www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/al...e-coronavirus-tests?__twitter_impression=true

Does the big bold writing make it true?
How can someone have a yearly salary for something that started selling a few weeks ago?
Just more notch hogwash.
Sounds like its the kind of crystall ball hogwash that the dragons in dragons den dismiss.
"And for that reason Im out"

I suppose France impounding 2 trucks full of PPE bound for the UK isn't helpful.

As to the trucks - The French authorities were operating under the assumption they’d be nationalising ALL medical supplies they could get their hands on. The UK had to remind them that did not include goods bound for Britain, the issue was resolved quickly.

Macron said "'It appears to have been a misunderstanding, we're confident it won't happen again '."

10 years of Tory cuts to NHS.

it wasnt a mistake, it was deliberate -because Tory MPs get backhanders from private healthcare companies.

Backhander - defn: secret and illegal payment; a bribe.

tell me how a declaration on the register of interest is a backhander and tell me how an MP who is a consultant for a firm for a fee who is a supplier to the NHS would benefit from its destruction?

Sponsored Links
Back