That's done it.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
To all the selfish morons that flocked like sheep to the beaches, parks, outdoor gyms & markets at the weekend, many dragging their kids with them, I extend this simple message > You are the primary reason behind the PM's broadcast this evening … happy now? :whistle:

There will be some brain-dead that only a curfew will confine, hopefully they will be the ones that succumb whilst those of us with actual brain cells will survive.

Sponsored Links
Some people just don't believe the severity of the problem. I hope it now hits home.

To all the selfish morons that flocked like sheep to the beaches, parks, outdoor gyms & markets at the weekend, many dragging their kids with them, I extend this simple message > You are the primary reason behind the PM's broadcast this evening … happy now? :whistle:

There will be some brain-dead that only a curfew will confine, hopefully they will be the ones that succumb whilst those of us with actual brain cells will survive.
If the PM had acted faster we wouldnt be in such a bad place now.

Many more deaths are inevitable

Even if he'd acted faster, many more deaths are inevitable.
Stop politicising it, stop being so tribal.

I've heard immense praise for Boris and his chancellor from quarters where I wouldn't have expected it. That tells me he's doing a good job.

Sponsored Links
Very roughly there are 1100 hospitals in Britain, and currently 6600 cases of the virus. That's 6 cases per hospital - are some hospitals not pulling their weight?

Very roughly there are 1100 hospitals in Britain, and currently 6600 cases of the virus. That's 6 cases per hospital - are some hospitals not pulling their weight?

Reality is more like 60,000 cases.

Stop politicising it, stop being so tribal

Plenty of countries around the world have criticised the UKs wrong approach.
So proves Im not being tribal

You however are supporting a liar, pure tribalism.

If any one is to blame

Blame the Chinese and there back ward practices

Johnson never caused this
Brexit never caused it

It's the Chinese flu ffs

It would appear that some in here are not aware of this :confused:

Agreed

But could he have done it faster? If he had brought these measures out 3 weeks ago (and that would have made a huge difference) would they have been accepted? I am no fan of BoJo but I think he has brought these measures in about as quickly as he could of, he gave everyone a chance and fair warning - but they blew it. We're in unprecedented times.

Lets hope we can all turn the tide because we don't want to see the horrors of what is happening in Italy and Spain happening here.

Sponsored Links
Back