The answer to climate change

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm,

Just browsing ebay and came across this gem. Surely we can just all plug these in and solve all our energy problems overnight.... :LOL:

If you aren't convinced, try reading the manual from the download link and you'll be ordering one right away!

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
it says:

"This production can save power by filtrate the transient protruding wave and balance the voltage of supplying"

what could be simpler?

Sponsored Links
WHY has this been moved to the "General Discussion" forum from the Lecky Section - I think it belongs more in the Lecky area than here?

Oh - And I wouldn't buy one! Load of nonsence!

Did anyone follow the OP's instructions to read the manual?

I'd guess not as its quite clearly a load of tosh ;)

MW

Did anyone follow the OP's instructions to read the manual?

It was good for a laugh but not much else. This gadget should be in shops alongside those special pens you use to paint the edges of CDs. Apparently they improve the sound quality by reflecting stray laser light back into the disc! Next to those will be the the kits for EMI proofing your mobile phone.

But those are small fry. Taking pride of place in this mother of all junk shops will be the subject of another thread:

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages...ogy.html?in_article_id=481996&in_page_id=1965 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back