THE BIBLE AND ALL OTHER RELIGIONS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What gets up my hairy nose is that all this catp about past profits and all this garbage writen in books about what we should all do to be rigious.

there aint one shread of prove about any of it, its all fairy tale written by you quesed it some beareded goat farmer bored out of his head, he had plenty time to think about this cock and bull story about god but the truth is now buryed with the sod,

Sponsored Links
Makes me feel good in all this economic gloom that even in those days they were worried about profits

Makes me feel good in all this economic gloom that even in those days they were worried about profits

What economic gloom tim yea need ta know where ta put yeo money to reap yee good profits

Sponsored Links
What economic gloom tim yea need ta know where ta put yeo money to reap yee good profits
So sayeth the lord Hallelujah! :D

I anta joking tim we got 2 days to live untill we are all ripped from the inside out by a man made black hole, like they say i will see yea on the other side or inside who knows but are days are numbered repent sinners for the shall meet tha lord bob, hail bob was a near miss i sacked the sling shooter he missed by miles and my astroid failed but this wont, anyway wheres my white jacket, i could do with trimming those arms.

I think god might have had a slight blip with the human race as it is ;)

The scientist are trying to prove god was right.

God is every where oompah i will be watching these fools but dont worry sinner i will turn time back a second and send in one of my miniture ufo,s to take up the concusion of the sucksion of the black hole but i cant garantee it tho as these things are very tricky to deal with once let off we have a device called a black hole suckion pod but it could do with a recalibration you might be able to pick them up on ebay check it out.

God is every where oompah i will be watching these fools but dont worry sinner i will turn time back a second and send in one of my miniture ufo,s to take up the concusion of the sucksion of the black hole but i cant garantee it tho as these things are very tricky to deal with once let off we have a device called a black hole suckion pod but it could do with a recalibration you might be able to pick them up on ebay check it out.
I think hurricane ike has rattled your brain. :D

I think hurricane ike has rattled your brain. :D

oompah oompah diddled de do i gota black hole ready for you
what will you look like when yea turned inside out.
oompah oompah diddled de do i got a nice coffin for you.
what will yea do when when we rip yea in two.
just getting my colldrin warmed up.

I would just like to say my goodbye,s has the big day is comming tomorrow 10/9/8 take 1 off ten and tick it on 8 gives yo 999 turn this upside down and this gives you 666 the devils day of jugement.

would he not have picked a day in june afew years ago, like oh i dunno the 6th, to have avoided any problems with the maths?

I would just like to say my goodbye,s has the big day is comming tomorrow 10/9/8 take 1 off ten and tick it on 8 gives yo 999 turn this upside down and this gives you 666 the devils day of jugement.

Wow Bob is right...10/9/8 its a countdown 7/6/5/4/3/2/1/Kapow................. :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back