The cambrian explosion

Man has free will. If you believe that you cease to exist upon death, then that is exactly what will happen. Wise up guys. It's a self fulfilling prophecy.

Sponsored Links
It can't happen as a fluke.

What a ludicrous statement.

Would you say that nobody can ever win the lottery because the chances for any particular person with any particular ticket are so low?

The lottery has a creator so someone wins.
No creator no winner.
Who created the creator and so on,until science explains the concept of something from nothing this debate is meaningless.

No-one created the creator. The creator must have always been there and the fabric of the universe is part of the creator. It's simple logic really. Science cannot fathom infinity, so is in reality, flawed. Science is a dead end. Einstein and Hubble knew that. Possibly the two greatest minds in the past century.

Back to the OP .
The video contains a lot of circular arguments, and misrepresentations.
Particularly about the use of odds/ chance; what 'Darwinism' is; and what the suggested lack of fossil evidence 'proves'.

Having rummaged around Google I have read a bit on those that sponsor the work of Axe et al and the comparisons to the research done by the tobacco industry are a good one.

Even taking the video at face value, it still does not support a creationist view if that means the creation of life as per bible.

Pity it is such a long video, hard to stick with it.

Some comments on their research here

http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2011/10/20/how-not-to-examine-the-evolution-of-proteins/

Sponsored Links
Creationist arguments appear to be consisted of "AHA I've found something I don't understand so im not convinced of the science, therefore god must've done it"

Creationist arguments appear to be consisted of "AHA I've found something I don't understand so im not convinced of the science, therefore god must've done it"

Where as the atheists just follow science blindly.

Where as the atheists just follow science blindly.

Just as Bible Bashers, believe without question.

Q, If the bible is so, right,, and people follow it without question,, then why is there such a prevalence of child sexual abuse in the Catholic church? After all the bible tells them it's wrong. ;) ;)

I can't speak for the catholics conduct.
We've been at war with them over here in the province for the last 40 years. :LOL: I was almost shot dead at their hands when I was a kid.

But in their defence their church has done more good in 100 years than atheists will ever do in a million years. And that's a fact!

That's pretty damning.
Though its easy to focus on the negative side.

Worldwide catholic funding to charities is massive. In America alone it provides 50% of social services amounting to nearly 30 billion dollars.

How much does atheism and its motley crew of followers give? Sod all!
In comparison to those figures.

Sponsored Links
Back