The chavs won't give a hoot will they?

Sponsored Links
I happened to live in a city for some time where dogs (apart from the ones I described) were banned...

It was a brilliant place -

So you can stick your 'free country and a nation of animal lovers' up your a*se ;)

Why not move back there? You're clearly selling yourself short by staying where you are now. Which city was that?

Sponsored Links
although these replys are funny,
you have all wandered off track a tad.

If a dog injures, maims or kills a child - or anyone for that matter - the owner should be charged accordingly: grievous bodily harm or manslaughter.
I thought the idea (in the link) was to try and prevent deaths, i.e. shut the gate before the horse etc?

It's a pretty sh itty world that accepts the preventable deaths of children in view that "oh we can prosecute the dog owners after they kill a child".

You miss my point, Nosey. The real purpose of such prosecutions is to deter the yobs from their 'couldn't care less' attitude. To stray off-topic, I feel the same about hanging for murder.

Yes, let's get back on track.. Why not ban everything that's harmful to us humans..... Enjoy yer nice walk to work tomorrow lads. (that's if there's such a thing as work, once everything harmful has been banned) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Can't walk to work.....You'd need to breathe air and we all know that air or various components of air support combustion and should be banned.

Why not ban children?

No more expensive child support.
No screaming, badly behaved, smelly things in pubs/restaurants/stores/the street/on buses/on trains/etc.
No ****ty nappies dumped on the side of the road/in rubbish bins/in car parks/parks/etc.

Nothing for the dogs to bite either - no that the problem is with the dog, it's with the owners.

PW

What I believe is that the country needs a strong knee-jerk reaction to this problem so that responsible dog owners can carry on looking after their dogs.

Something like 'dog nazi' patrols to immediately seize dogs that are not licensed, chipped or are dangerous etc and take them from their owners to be destroyed.

Would this not clean up the problem?

Banning dogs outright is ridiculous as some people actually need them. Just get rid of those that don't adhere to the rules. Set up a couple of dog meat processing factories to reinforce the statement too.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
No need for such draconian measures.
Dog licencing like we have here in the province would be a start.

Though many people like myself wouldn't bother anyway. To much paperwork and rules already in this country to be arzed with half of it..... just to satisfy a few h&s zealots.

Why not ban children?

No more expensive child support.
No screaming, badly behaved, smelly things in pubs/restaurants/stores/the street/on buses/on trains/etc.
No s nappies dumped on the side of the road/in rubbish bins/in car parks/parks/etc.

Nothing for the dogs to bite either - no that the problem is with the dog, it's with the owners.

PW

And no one to pay ur pension, wipe ur ar5e, work, make things, service things, grow food... Etc in later life... Hmm probably best to remember without kids we are as a species not much than 100 years away from extinction.

Instead of the 'Chavs' being forced to train their dogs, what about forcing parents train their 'Chavs'?

Sponsored Links
Back