THE END OF THE WORLD IS NIGH

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This to you who has heard of my predictions before and will agree
IT WAS BLOODY CLOSE...............

Anyway from my sources i have discovered that gravity is reversing and that gravity is loosing its grip on the magnetic field and it is reversing and the planet will be dead in about 1500 years of radiation and if an astroid don't do the job first its best to donate for a nery well worthy cours.
to help me with my sciantific research any donation would be well appreciated, as time is in the essence it would be recommended to send me a min payment of £100 as the quicker i get on the job the quicker i can save the world. P.S Thanks Kevplumb for your generous donation.

Sponsored Links
Thermo said:
do you accept luncheon vouchers?

Iwill accept anything thermo for a worthy course as yea granny got any gold fillings.

P,S if she,s passed away no probs i got a new spade for christmas and would love a bit of gardening....

BOB D.O.L.E said:
This to you who has heard of my predictions before and will agree
IT WAS b****y CLOSE...............

Anyway from my sources i have discovered that gravity is reversing and that gravity is loosing its grip on the magnetic field and it is reversing and the planet will be dead in about 1500 years of radiation and if an astroid don't do the job first its best to donate for a nery well worthy cours.
to help me with my sciantific research any donation would be well appreciated, as time is in the essence it would be recommended to send me a min payment of £100 as the quicker i get on the job the quicker i can save the world. P.S Thanks Kevplumb for your generous donation.

Who was it - a sometimes Sparky-Notter - with the magnetic field reversal theory?
:?:

Sponsored Links
Thats great! If gravity is reversing then the asteroid will be repelled :)

The magnetic field has changed drastically several times over past few million years. North and South poles move around all the time and sometimes go as far as changing places with each other. Messes up dirction finding with magnetic compasses and moves the North lights and Southern lights ( Auroas ) to different places on the globe

Gravity isn't signicantly affected so any in-bound asteriods will continue on course.

And who cares what is going to happen in 1500 years time.

bernardgreen said:
Gravity isn't signicantly affected so any in-bound asteriods will continue on course.
go on spoil the pies take :)

Now just who had a compass 800,000 years ago, at the alleged last reversal?

SparkyJim or old FWL-Eng has a theory for predicting the swap ... If he were stil around...

:cool:

they can tell by the rocks you know and how they were laid down in the seabed (i remember that from my a-level geography!)

The world would grind to a halt if the swap happened anytime soon.

If gravity were to turn round wouldn't it be ytivarg?

Sponsored Links
Back