The far right...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The threat of extremism it seems is changing in this country...

"More than half of the pupils who are being put through the Prevent deradicalisation programme are now far-Right extremists.

The scheme, which was originally devised to combat Islamic extremism, has dealt with hundreds of far-Right students in the past year, according to Home Office figures.

It means that for the first time, such cases have overtaken those of Islamic extremists in Britain's schools and colleges."

The legacy of Yaxley, Farage, and Brexit?

Sponsored Links
Chicken and egg perhaps

My guess is the rise of the extremes coincides with the rise in inequality.
The same is true with crime.

When people feel angry, they become an audience for the extremes in politics.

When the public become angry, those politicians whose policies have increased inequality direct the blamevat immigrants.

Trump has it down to a T 'I will build a wall to keep the rapists out'.

Im not sure though that there is equivalence between radicalisation by ISIS and far right radicalisation......

You've been told this will happen for a long time.

Don't come out with crap in that I'm a far-Right extremists.

Ive told you that if you keep telling EU citizens that 52% of this country hates them. Problem is not that the EU citizens believe you or anyone who speaks diffrent or a diffrent colour. (unfortuntly some do)

It's the thick far right that believes you. And what's worse people who are not that far gone believe that they have the approval of 52% of this country, to be sub human nasty fnckers.

Black action groups don't help. Like the black police association. The Mobo awards.
Posative descrimination.
TV adverts against crime suggesting all criminals are White English.

You and your like are constantly reminding people there is a difference between us. Just let us get on....

Your the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
I completely agree. Ellal is the problem. Its him and his sort inflicting austerity on the poorest in society.

I appreciate your support but to say the far right have an excuse just because they are poor is wrong. Lots of racist have money.

The threat of extremism it seems is changing in this country...

"More than half of the pupils who are being put through the Prevent deradicalisation programme are now far-Right extremists.

The scheme, which was originally devised to combat Islamic extremism, has dealt with hundreds of far-Right students in the past year, according to Home Office figures.

It means that for the first time, such cases have overtaken those of Islamic extremists in Britain's schools and colleges."

The legacy of Yaxley, Farage, and Brexit?

Ball cocks :LOL:

You must have a university degree (as well as ;)) :LOL::LOL:

I appreciate your support but to say the far right have an excuse just because they are poor is wrong. Lots of racist have money.

Actually you misunderstood my post (n)

How could Ellal inflict austerity on people :?:

It would be a case of placing blame in the wrong direction......:whistle:

Bodd has not wit. He wouldn't understand that comment, he would take it literally.

You entrapped the RWR on here with that. They truly are a mad bunch. Thats why I liked the comment.

You should take up RWR Fishing lol.

Bodd has not wit. He wouldn't understand that comment, he would take it literally.
Indeed...

He's been finding it very tough after he finally realised that the person talking rubbish was himself :rolleyes:

You entrapped the RWR on here with that. They truly are a mad bunch. Thats why I liked the comment.

You should take up RWR Fishing lol.

Your so funny

Indeed...

He's been finding it very tough after he finally realised that the person talking rubbish was himself :rolleyes:

I can imagine you at home getting really round up squeezeing one out...
Screenshot_20190811_214311_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

I think you know. Don't you.

Don't listen to Sirtitalot. He's not your friend.

Sponsored Links
Back