Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Macron

Have given that Egyptian dictater Frances highest award :LOL:

Obviously for services to democracy and up holding human rights

:LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
Sisi is our kind of dictator like Saddam until he wasn't, let's not forget that we congratulated Sisi on his coup.

We had amicable relations with Mubarak for 30 years.

yet the msm paint trump as the worst president ever to have walked the earth and in many respects treat him with more contempt than even hitler, and he has never broken human rights, but been nominated twice for nobel peace prize.. go figure.

lets all congratulate the dictator..

Sponsored Links
Sticking kids in cages on the border count? :p

Trump had little interest in global politics other than point scoring with China which has achieved little or nothing or ending the Iran Nuclear deal.

Trump effects are felt more in the US with his cutting of environmental protection and opening up public land for drilling.

wasnt that Obama that put the cages and policies in place?

Don't forget Obama love of bombing Afghan Weddings. :eek:

any way, i'm not supporting trump, just merely making a point that the world is a very fickle place

Unless its sports fans - they tend to stick to their teams!

Am I misunderstanding MSM?

Does it not apply to all such media outlets? How can one be an antidote to another?

Am I misunderstanding MSM?

Does it not apply to all such media outlets? How can one be an antidote to another?

MSM being CNN, MSNBC etc - it's more a US term - not sure its used as much over here as it wouldn't apply.

Fox is now being dumped on by Trump because they called the election against him whilst OA News and Newsmax still fight his corner.

You make this French government sound very sovereign, almost as if they are not controlled by the EU but govern themselves.

And now the little sniggering frog has covid. pity.

Sisi is our kind of dictator like Saddam until he wasn't, let's not forget that we congratulated Sisi on his coup.

We had amicable relations with Mubarak for 30 years.

well that makes the french award/honour O.K then :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back