The future for joe90

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
A little inaccurate, though. I'd expect to see a crescent moon and star on top of King's College, Cambridge and a green flag on Buck House.

Yeah you're possibily right. There do seem to be some things that are inaccurate. For example why the black smoke over Battersea power station? Who's using it to generate power and for whom?

A little inaccurate, though. I'd expect to see a crescent moon and star on top of King's College, Cambridge and a green flag on Buck House.

Yeah you're possibily right. There do seem to be some things that are inaccurate. For example why the black smoke over Battersea power station? Who's using it to generate power and for whom?

Perhaps they're electing a pope and can't make their mind up.

Bloudy Heck!!!! I can remember black smoke coming out of the chimneys of Battersea Power Station as a Kid, and down the road smoke coming out of Prices Candle Factory Chimney,
Nothings changed then !!! :eek:

Bloudy Heck!!!! I can remember black smoke coming out of the chimneys of Battersea Power Station as a Kid, and down the road smoke coming out of Prices Candle Factory Chimney,
Nothings changed then !!! :eek:

Nothings changed? I was under the impression that the power ststion is no more and it's been converted into an art gallery :confused:

It looks like someone needs lessons in photoshopping to me!

Sponsored Links
Back