The Good, The Bad And The Ugly

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The Good:

SWACABLETRAY.jpg

A bit OTT running cable tray for a single 2,5 SWA though.

The Bad:

nocatenarywire.jpg

With no catenary wire, this blue arctic ran for several meters clipped direct to a wooden fence then crosses a miniature railway track.

The Ugly:

At this point, my camphone ran out of juice. But the picture would have been of a single Masterseal socket, with two flexes coming out of one plug top, each feeding a 16A socket with a piece of twin and earth coming out of the inlet of one of the 16 ampers, the whole lot gunked up with decorator's caulk. YUK!

All these were taken at the same establishment, Blackpool Zoo, and show the extremes of installation quality.

Sponsored Links
Bet that was a fun day out for the kids ;)

"We can see the animals in a minute, Daddy just needs to check the wiring"

Sponsored Links
Funny you should say that, Rob.... ;)

I normally get told off if my gaze lingers for longer than 1 nanosecond on anything electrical. However, today, I managed to get two piccys in without the long-suffering Mrs Secure noticing... Heh, heh!!

She gets more upset with me ogling electrical stuff than ogling women!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back