The Great Volcanic Ash Balls Up

Satellite imaging has shown the Ice Cap melting and the Northwest passage reopening
Would that not suggest that it was once open before so possibly we have been through a cold period and now its getting back to normal.

Sponsored Links
Yes of course - but it has always been due to a traceable reason such as the Earth's 'wobble'. We are actually in a cool spell for the next few years and then it will warm even more.

So called Global Warming, as far as I'm concerned , is a myth dreamt up by corrupt politicians to screw us for even more money from our diminishing reserves.
Finland was one of the first countries in the world to start developing wind farms as a cheap source of electricity. They have now abandoned further wind farms as they have come to realise that they can't and never will produce enough power to satisfy demands.
This government on the other hand, totally ignore Finland's findings and are trying to push wind farms as a green and cheap source of power. They don't even take into account the resources taken to actually build the bloody things.
The green movement seek at every twist and turn of the argument to put down disbelievers, even calling them members of the flat earth society or heretics. Name calling is the last resort of fools who know they are losing.
The Green's won't be happy until we are all reading by candle light of an evening and return to an agrarian way of life. Heck, they even have summits and all choose to fly there. In this day and age why can't they set up internet conferencing and start practising what they preach?
How big was Gordon Brown's carbon footprint, when he flew to Copenhagen? Not forgetting the rest of the world that attended?
Biggest load of hypocrites on the planet IMHO

So called Global Warming, as far as I'm concerned , is a myth dreamt up by corrupt politicians to screw us for even more money from our diminishing reserves.

The government doesn't have any money. It's your money. Why do you think it belongs to the government? They use it to pay Doctors and Police etc. If they don't get it from one tax - they'll get it from another.

Get real. Just get real.

Sponsored Links
In the past 13 years 11 of the hottest years on record have happened.
There has been no significant increase of global temperatures for 10 years. You yourself said its a global thing.. Doesnt prove any connection between man and the natural cycles of the planet. Henrik Svensmark and British science writer Nigel Calder would attribute this to solar activity.

Satellite imaging has shown the Ice Cap melting and the Northwest passage reopening.
Historic data showing polar ice is moving in a normal cycle consistent with the last 700k years. Sea Ice is normal this year. No evidence that man has affected natural cycles.

Sea levels are rising due to the water being warmer and taking up more space.
How has man caused this ? Sea level fluctuations are all part of natural fluctuations and the rise and fall of tectonic plates. Natural warming and cooling also contributes. You havent shown any connection between Man and global warming.
Phanerozoic_Sea_Level.png

HOWEVER! You really don't want to know that because you are a Conspiracy Theorist which is a form of neurosis or in layman's terms a 'mental illness'.
No, i just look at the evidence objectively. Just because someone disagrees with you doesnt make them mentally ill. You have simply spouted back some vague points, none of which show any connection between man and the natural variations in climate. Presumably if we face to face you'd beat me up for disagreeing with you, i guess your that kind of unpleasant little thug.
If the truth came along and bit you on the glans you'd blame the dog. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You havent shown me any truth yet, just the results of some random googling. You havent shown any objective proof of a connection between anything that can be shown not to be part of a natural cycle and Man. On the other hand, you havent address many of the points ive raised.

1/10, not good enough.

And do try not to be so unpleasant and offensive in your posts, not only is it immature, undermines any arguments you make, and entirely unjustified, but ive been polite to you, and theres a simple principle that civility cost nothing, assuming you have left Homo Neanderthalis and joined civilisation.[/quote]

You only find Neanderthals on Council Estates.

Isn't that the effect of global warming?

6. The Met Office can't project an accurate forecast a week in advance and yet say that we're doomed in the future. There computer model doesnt even allow for real time data to be incorporated, its a heap of junk!!!

I've actually discovered a way of getting a very surprisingly accurate long range weather forecast from the met office. Go the website and check out the forecast for a fortnight's time - then take the complete opposite weather ie. if it forecasts cold and wet, take it as warm and sunny.

Maybe its a coincidence but i've found this to be incredibly reliable when arranging outdoor activities in advance.

Not sure if the same is true of all their predictions?

6. The Met Office can't project an accurate forecast a week in advance and yet say that we're doomed in the future. There computer model doesnt even allow for real time data to be incorporated, its a heap of junk!!!

I've actually discovered a way of getting a very surprisingly accurate long range weather forecast from the met office. Go the website and check out the forecast for a fortnight's time - then take the complete opposite weather ie. if it forecasts cold and wet, take it as warm and sunny.

Maybe its a coincidence but i've found this to be incredibly reliable when arranging outdoor activities in advance.

Not sure if the same is true of all their predictions?

The bit that makes me laugh is when they say '50% chance of precipitation'

So, will you be tossing the coin or shall I ?

they've done well to get the flights back on schedule though.. we're supposed to have all the stranded brits back in the UK by sunday night..

My flight on Ethopian ( Three star airline ) arrived on schedule and 15 minutes early only to be circling LHR for another 40 minutes due to parking congestion. They had upsized the 757 to a 767 to increase capacity.

Annoyed passengers mobbed Ethopian offices and had to be dispersed by riot police. In the meantime I was only phoning their office but not getting any replies!

No 2 should have come on Qatar Airlines ( Unjustifiably rated as Five stars! ) but they totally ballsed up and would not offer a flight until May 5th even though all other airlines had capacity so paid £572 for a flight back with SAA. Strong arguments are going to prevail with Qatar airlines who deserve to lose all their stars!

No 3 was delayed by Zimbabwe Airlines ( Half a star ? ) but was given a firm date of Sunday but arrived about five hours late which is about 40% later than their average lateness. Still landed 90 min before the end of Sunday though.

Sponsored Links
Back