The initiation ceremony of the apprentice.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Right then, I'll start the ball rolling.
Although I missed having my testicles anointed by engineers blue, I was 'honoured' to have some attention, courtesy of Blyth B Power Station and the workers within.
1) A big angry get of a fella, renowned for his consumption of Blue Bass ale grabbed me and stuffed my head into the vast folds of his boiler suit and promptly broke wind....'take deep breaths Geordie, it'll soon pass' :(
2) A piece of steel 3" x 21/2" or whatever welded to the deck and covered by an Embassy fag packet. 'On me heid, Geordie' considering my football skills to be at least as good as Alan Shearer. Var nigh broke my toe :(
Any stories?
John :)

Sponsored Links
Just the classic how long could I hold a bag of cement above my head about 20 years ago.

Sending one with a 6" straight neon tube to see if it could be bent to the same shape as a shaped\bent one. :)

Going to the stores for a long weight or a glass hammer didn't get me but got some of the others.

One lad had his boiler suit nailed to a door with a block of wood for his head ....they weren't wrong.

Sponsored Links
Completely politically incorrect and likely to be excluded, but up went the cry on the operating floor. ......'anyone who can't tap dance is a queer '
Dozens of guys in rigger boots obliged! :D
John :)

Back