The Missus is a Panda

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Here's one,
Few year ago i had a spare afternoon to my self so i decided to gloss the woodwork in the hall, namely the skirting, lounge door and front door, had it done in no time....
The missus came home as per usual and asked what the smell was, i said i had glossed the paintwork so be careful as it was still wet. she said oh no problem i'm out with the girls tonight so it will be dry by the time i get home.

Few ticks of the clock later and she was all ready to go out on the tiles, hearing a toot outside she went to see if it was her taxi, which it was as she shouted her good-byes...

Unknown to her until a few hours into her evening as she went to do the powder routine she noticed a white ring around her right eye...........

She's only gone and looked through the spyhole to see if it was her taxi earlier on resulting in white gloss on her forehead and cheekbone.

What fun i had re-painting the area the following morning, needless to say she came home early and didnt speak to me for a few days.

Glossing just makes me laugh so much now..

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back