Who carries two pairs of EarPods with them?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I ask this question as I think I might have been possibly had over. I was out walking my dog with a friend this morning and I found a set of genuine Apple EarPods on the track. This was just after a woman jogger with blonde hair, massive sunglasses and a dayglo Lycra jogging outfit had not long come past us.

365381D2-CB43-4026-A7FE-0A6AB06CD6BB.jpeg

Anyway, my friend said she'd put it up on her local Facebook group as well as the Facebook group for the park area when she got home, just asking if anyone had lost an Apple 'product' in the country park. We got back to the car park and she left in her car while I was still washing my dog down. When I was leaving, I passed the same dayglo jogger so I stopped and asked her if she had lost anything. She took out her phone and looked in her pouch and said she hadn't. It was then that I noticed she was wearing EarPods so I said "don't worry, it was some ear pods but I see you have a set". As I drove away, she shouted "STOP, WAIT!" and ran up to my car with her fingers in a little pocket in her running trousers. She said "I have two sets, they are in a white case and my other set is not in my pocket now". Of course, they were in a white case (I hadn't shown her them) so I gave them to her. She thanked me and I drove off. When I got home and told Mrs Mottie, she said I'd been had - who carries two sets of EarPods?

So, do you reckon was had or not?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I ask this question as I think I might have been possibly had over. I was out walking my dog with a friend this morning and I found a set of genuine Apple EarPods on the track. This was just after a woman jogger with blonde hair, massive sunglasses and a dayglo Lycra jogging outfit had not long come past us.

View attachment 266014

Anyway, my friend said she'd put it up on her local Facebook group as well as the Facebook group for the park area when she got home, just asking if anyone had lost an Apple 'product' in the country park. We got back to the car park and she left in her car while I was still washing my dog down. When I was leaving, I passed the same dayglo jogger so I stopped and asked her if she had lost anything. She took out her phone and looked in her pouch and said she hadn't. It was then that I noticed she was wearing EarPods so I said "don't worry, it was some ear pods but I see you have a set". As I drove away, she shouted "STOP, WAIT!" and ran up to my car with her fingers in a little pocket in her running trousers. She said "I have two sets, they are in a white case and my other set is not in my pocket now". Of course, they were in a white case (I hadn't shown her them) so I gave them to her. She thanked me and I drove off. When I got home and told Mrs Mottie, she said I'd been had - who carries two sets of EarPods?

So, do you reckon was had or not?

She was obviously a very healthy young lady . . . . Did you at least get her phone number ???

The 2nd set is for when the batteries go in the first set - the "recharging while jogging" feature is not yet enabled on hers :)

I actually carry three sets. One set took ages to pair with my iPad so I only use them with my phone and I bought another set for the iPad.
Last week in Sainsbury's, I saw a set reduced from £15 to £3.75 so I now have three sets.

Sponsored Links
I know you can pair two pairs of iPods to one iPhone so I'm wondering whether she had them to share music with a jogging partner although she didn't have anyone with her today?

I found a fella up the park with a head injury unconscious with two iPads.... early today....

Last edited:
I know you can pair two pairs of iPods to one iPhone so I'm wondering whether she had them to share music with a jogging partner although she didn't have anyone with her today?

Stalker

Sponsored Links
Back