Young 'uns having the vaccine.

You should be asking this to your beloved politicians.
They don't believe it. Should I ask an astronaut why the earth is flat?

They won't believe it so how or why should they be able to accurately describe a position they don't believe held only by nut jobs?

Sponsored Links
You should be asking this to your beloved politicians.

Ok, so you don't know, just like every other skeptic, or won't even hazard a guess . At least you didn't claim it is the "Great Reset" or done to "scare the masses".

At least you didn't claim it is the "Great Reset" or done to "scare the masses".
Are you part of the 'scared mass' of people flocking to be jabbed?

And do you deny the possibility of a 'great reset'?

Are you part of the 'scared mass' of people flocking to be jabbed?

After weighing up the pros and cons I believe it is better to have the vaccine so I've had mine. Not scared at all.

Of course not, in fact it is a stated objective of the WEF and is all available freely online. Sounds eminently sensible to me.

I just can't seem to link the Great Reset with inflating the numbers and "house arrest".

Sponsored Links

Which particular bits don't you agree with? Unless of course you think it is all lies.

"The Great Reset agenda would have three main components.

The first would steer the market toward fairer outcomes. To this end, governments should improve coordination (for example, in tax, regulatory, and fiscal policy), upgrade trade arrangements, and create the conditions for a “stakeholder economy.” At a time of diminishing tax bases and soaring public debt, governments have a powerful incentive to pursue such action.

Moreover, governments should implement long-overdue reforms that promote more equitable outcomes. Depending on the country, these may include changes to wealth taxes, the withdrawal of fossil-fuel subsidies, and new rules governing intellectual property, trade, and competition.

The second component of a Great Reset agenda would ensure that investments advance shared goals, such as equality and sustainability. Here, the large-scale spending programs that many governments are implementing represent a major opportunity for progress. The European Commission, for one, has unveiled plans for a €750 billion ($826 billion) recovery fund. The US, China, and Japan also have ambitious economic-stimulus plans.

Rather than using these funds, as well as investments from private entities and pension funds, to fill cracks in the old system, we should use them to create a new one that is more resilient, equitable, and sustainable in the long run. This means, for example, building “green” urban infrastructure and creating incentives for industries to improve their track record on environmental, social, and governance (ESG) metrics.

The third and final priority of a Great Reset agenda is to harness the innovations of the Fourth Industrial Revolution to support the public good, especially by addressing health and social challenges."

Nobody has been forced to stay home.
We've always been able to go to work if we can't work from home.
We can go to food shops
We can go out for daily exercise.

Allowed out of confinement for exercise, food and work. Am I describing prison or lockdown (pre recent easing of restrictions)? Hard to tell. :confused:

Last edited:
they won't commit till sept/oct when the furlough period ends.

I know quite a few people who have changed jobs recently, if some people are choosing to stay on Furlough then that is not really anybody's fault but theirs surely? Maybe they should be reported for benefits fraud.

If you wanted to go for a walk in the morning and a bike ride in the afternoon you couldn't.

But you could go for daily exercise in the morning, and then walk to the shop to buy food in the afternoon.
And that restriction was lifted a while ago anyway.

o you want to applaude your dictators who kept you on house arrest and now they're conceding a pint?

They didn't arrest me, I have been going out several times a day for months now - the main restrictions ended last summer, almost a year ago.

There was a film many years ago, Laurel and Hardy, who didn't realise the war was over. You remind me of that.

Allowed out of confinement for exercise, food and work. Am I describing prison or lockdown (pre recent easing of restrictions). Hard to tell. :confused:

yeah, but some people are still moaning as if the restrictions are in place still!

Get outside, you're allowed to now. Pubs are open, stop moaning! :)

Bollix. There are tens of thousands, if not more of people who haven't worked for a year. My wife's firm are desperately seeking staff and without exception everyone she contacts through the online recruitment firm 'Indeed' having seen their CV say whilst they might be 'looking', they won't commit till sept/oct when the furlough period ends.
People getting 80% pay aint going to quit even in the knowledge their firms will be broke at the end of furlough.

Truro Hospital was under 'code black' a couple of weeks back despite the tourist season not quite having kicked off, despite only having 4 or 5 covid cases and despite it being outside the winter flu period, why?.

In the Police, NHS and Local Govt you have millions of staff who have latched onto the fact that if they come into contact with somebody 'suspected' of having covid they should self isolate at home for 10 or 14 days whatever it is.

Yeah, nobody has been forced to stay home, but millions of public sector workers have, quite simply, because they ******* can.

Without wishing to sound like Notchy or Gala, it's only going to get worse. Unfortunately we can't rely on willing EU staff any more. Fear not! Legions of doctors, nurses, care assistants, builders, lorry drivers and hospitality workers are speeding their way across The Channel in dinghies and on lilos as we speak. ;)

Legions of doctors, nurses, care assistants, builders, lorry drivers and hospitality workers are speeding their way across The Channel in dinghies and on lilos as we speak. ;)

Perfect solution. If they have the money to pay to get here, they were probably well educated and successful back in Syria before the government decided to blow up their homes and destroy their businesses.

If you feel covid has stolen your freedom, try getting blown up in a civil war, then you'll really have something to moan about.

Without wishing to sound like Notchy or Gala, it's only going to get worse. Unfortunately we can't rely on willing EU staff any more. Fear not! Legions of doctors, nurses, care assistants, builders, lorry drivers and hospitality workers are speeding their way across The Channel in dinghies and on lilos as we speak. ;)
Is that because the ferries are on restricted timetables?

Ok, so you don't know, just like every other skeptic, or won't even hazard a guess . At least you didn't claim it is the "Great Reset" or done to "scare the masses".
I answered your questions, but this one doesn't concern me.
I didn't lock you up, I didn't tell you that you couldn't see your own mother and I didn't tell you that you were not allowed to exercise more than once a day.
The politicians did all of that so you should ask them.

I know quite a few people who have changed jobs recently, if some people are choosing to stay on Furlough then that is not really anybody's fault but theirs surely? Maybe they should be reported for benefits fraud.

But you could go for daily exercise in the morning, and then walk to the shop to buy food in the afternoon.
And that restriction was lifted a while ago anyway.

They didn't arrest me, I have been going out several times a day for months now - the main restrictions ended last summer, almost a year ago.

There was a film many years ago, Laurel and Hardy, who didn't realise the war was over. You remind me of that.

Even if for one minute they stopped you from going wherever you wanted I would be fighting.
The fact you have decided to forget about being deprived of your freedom, doesn't mean that it was or is ok.
That's your personal choice.
You like being imprisoned and that's your fetish, good luck to you.
But don't condemn us who value our freedom and won't accept to be detained for no reason.

Sponsored Links
Back