Young 'uns having the vaccine.

Don't try to twist words as usual, your communist attitude doesn't work with me.
I destroyed racist communists like you to the point they left the union in embarrassment.
Would that be the European Union? :giggle:

My proposal was based on previous data, hence empirical.
What data? That from other countries dealing with other viruses, like Sars, Mers, etc?
Or the empirical data from the Spanish flu? Where evidently lockdowns would have reduced the mortality rate?

I told you before that everybody here is more intelligent than you, take that as an empirical statement.
I don't think you understand the meaning of 'empirically'.
Here we go round the Mulberry Bush all over again. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Would that be the European Union? :giggle:

What data? That from other countries dealing with other viruses, like Sars, Mers, etc?
Or the empirical data from the Spanish flu? Where evidently lockdowns would have reduced the mortality rate?

Here we go round the Mulberry Bush all over again. :rolleyes:
You're definitely thick.
That's why you had to move to frogland.

That's why you had to move to frogland.
It was a personal choice, and one which I've never regretted.
There was no 'had to' about it.

But supposing there was, does that mean that you are nearing the realisation that migration is not a voluntary issue?
It can be a case of necessity?

It was a personal choice, and one which I've never regretted.
There was no 'had to' about it.

But supposing there was, does that mean that you are nearing the realisation that migration is not a voluntary issue?
It can be a case of necessity?
You're talking to an economic migrant.

Sponsored Links
house arrest

Nobody has been forced to stay home.
We've always been able to go to work if we can't work from home.
We can go to food shops
We can go out for daily exercise. We can meet friends and family
And now we can go to pubs again

We can go to food shops
We can go out for daily exercise. We can meet friends and family

Bollix. There are tens of thousands, if not more of people who haven't worked for a year. My wife's firm are desperately seeking staff and without exception everyone she contacts through the online recruitment firm 'Indeed' having seen their CV say whilst they might be 'looking', they won't commit till sept/oct when the furlough period ends.
People getting 80% pay aint going to quit even in the knowledge their firms will be broke at the end of furlough.

Truro Hospital was under 'code black' a couple of weeks back despite the tourist season not quite having kicked off, despite only having 4 or 5 covid cases and despite it being outside the winter flu period, why?.

In the Police, NHS and Local Govt you have millions of staff who have latched onto the fact that if they come into contact with somebody 'suspected' of having covid they should self isolate at home for 10 or 14 days whatever it is.

Yeah, nobody has been forced to stay home, but millions of public sector workers have, quite simply, because they ******* can.

IF. So not your choice. If you wanted to go to the office because you wanted to, you couldn't.
This is a restriction of your freedom.
We can go to food shops
Once a day and one person per household. If you wanted to go out 4 times a day for food you couldn't.
We can go out for daily exercise.
Once a day.
If you wanted to go for a walk in the morning and a bike ride in the afternoon you couldn't.
We can meet friends and family
Now you can.
Have you forgotten the past 14 months?
That was a restriction of your freedom.
Do you want to applaude your dictators who kept you on house arrest and now they're conceding a pint?

You seem to have forgotten the past lockdowns.
Anyone who followed the rules was on house arrest, no 2 ways about it.

Truro Hospital was under 'code black' a couple of weeks back despite the tourist season not quite having kicked off, despite only having 4 or 5 covid cases and despite it being outside the winter flu period, why?.
Because their A&E was full. They're probably still using their Covid-19 infection control measures as catching Covid-19 when you need to be in A&E is a really dangerous time, so they probably still have reduced waiting room capacity (40 down to 7).

0ulv5h2dvy071.jpg

Anyone who followed the rules was on house arrest, no 2 ways about it.

Why were we on house arrest if it wasn't required and it is just the flu? Why were routine hospital treatments cancelled if hospitals were empty?

Why were we on house arrest if it wasn't required and it is just the flu? Why were routine hospital treatments cancelled if hospitals were empty?
You should be asking this to your beloved politicians.

Sponsored Links
Back