Young 'uns having the vaccine.

I didn't tell you that you were not allowed to exercise more than once a day

you do know that exercise can be done anywhere, surely? Maybe the streets would be safer without people using them as their private gym.

Sponsored Links
you do know that exercise can be done anywhere, surely? Maybe the streets would be safer without people using them as their private gym.
I do swimming and mountain biking.
Can I do that at home???
Besides, why should I be forced to stay home without having committed any crime?
You're trying to justify the unjustifiable.
Deprive innocent people of their freedom is called dictatorship and no matter what, it is wrong.

Deprive innocent people of their freedom is called dictatorship
No it's not. Imprisonment without due process doesn't require a dictatorship and a dictatorship doesn't require imprisonment without due process.

It's this general ignorance that really helps undercut your arguments

Lock down one needs to tread a careful path

fritzel locked his family down and look at the s*** it caused him

:mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
why should I be forced to stay home without having committed any crime?

Because you might be carrying a deadly virus that kills people.

1 in 3 people don't know / knew they have it. Your actions might result in somebody being killed, so the government made a crime to do these things.

But we are beating it, so stay positive and stop moaning. The UK dealt with this worse than most other countries.

If there was a war on I bet you'd be one of the people sat at home with all the lights on and curtains open at night to exercise your freedom to be an easy target.

Deprive innocent people of their freedom is called dictatorship and no matter what, it is wrong.
The proof of that will be if the emergency legislation isn't repealed when the 'virus' is declared beaten.

I hope I'm wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if it remains indefinitely under the guise of 'just in case'...

It is of course a very useful tool to take control of almost every aspect of a person's life at will without parliamentary scrutiny...

At present we are living under a minority 'elected dictatorship'...

One that has already used the power to cancel/postpone elections so that precedent has also been set!

Back to the 'vaccine', there has apparently been links now made between the AZ jab and Ischaemic strokes in relatively young people (30's/40's)...

Still relatively rare, but how many strokes have not been logged as jab related?

That story broke weeks ago. https://www.itv.com/news/2021-05-07...0s-is-not-because-risk-of-vaccine-has-gone-up

How could that possibly be evaluated?
You could set boundaries for it. We know how many stokes there have been in the country, we know roughly what we'd expect to see in a given time period. You can get very rough guesses from that.

People have been doing that already and the numbers are so small they're hard to detect that way, they get lost in random noise. That's why we had all the reports saying that it didn't seem likely there was a link, because we'd see a spike in stroke numbers. There is a link, when you look at people who've just had a jab they're much higher than without (10 in a million Vs 1 in 10 million [numbers made up]).

But why ruin a good conspiracy theory with reality?

Well, it’s been two weeks today since I had my second jab so I’m as safe now as I’m ever going to be. Still going to be taking precautions though.

Well, it’s been two weeks today since I had my second jab so I’m as safe now as I’m ever going to be. Still going to be taking precautions though.
So what's the point of the vaccine if you still have to take precautions?

So what's the point of the vaccine if you still have to take precautions?
As I said, I’ll be as protected from the symptoms of it as much as I can be. I won’t be immune to it. You could ask what’s the point of condoms if you can treat your sexually transmitted diseases? Or the flu vaccine? Oh yeah, so that although there is less chance of you dying a horrible death of those things, you don’t suffer the symptoms too badly before you get better.

Last edited:
When will we know what the long term side effects (if any) of these vaccines will be.

I am on a course of antibiotics at the moment, last friday i got what i thought was a heavy cold but i now believe it is sinusitis.
I have had sinus problems for years but this time round the symptoms are far more severe.
I am beginning to wonder has my immune system been compromised by these vaccines jabs i received.

I am beginning to wonder has my immune system been compromised by these vaccines jabs i received.
The simple answer is no, it hasn't.

The longer answer is it almost certainly hasn't. Some viruses can cause other conditions to be triggered, Auto immune conditions especially but those are fairly rare. Vaccines however haven't been seen to do that ever, not in the 100 years plus of mass vaccination.

Sponsored Links
Back