Vaccination cock up!

Sponsored Links
I'm sure that EFLImpudence is more than capable of speaking for himself, but as a bystander in this discussion, it is obvious that you have not answered his specific question. He didn't ask you if you had decided, he asked you how or why you decided. I have highlighted the important word in his question.
I do not know what you are referring to.

The Pope is head of the catholic church.I do not believe in god...We have "" Differing views.. I have boldened and underlined the main point for you Razzler in case you lost your specs during the night.

Sponsored Links
Looks like government's own 'stats' are even more unreliable than previously thought.

Not that old chestnut again.
It is recognised by academics, but not by government sources that the government's data is frequently not up to date.
The past few days have seen a slowdown in daily cases reported daily by the government but the Imperial College London researchers say their data is more up to date because it does not rely on those being tested developing symptoms and then waiting to have their infections confirmed by a laboratory.
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-55736239
Obviously a critic of government policy would argue that the government's policies are based on out-of-date data.

Nee worries...never watch any COVID bolony you post.
You said that you never watch any videos (granted you did specify "not any Covid videos posted by ReganAndCarter".
So, I assume EFLImpudence was curious to know how you arrive at any of your values or beliefs:
I'll ask you again:
How/why did you decide that the Pope was head of a giant conspiracy (not theory) and therefore wrong?
First of all, you avoid the question:
I do not know what you are referring to.
Then you merely reaffirm your belief without answering EFLImpudence's question, "How/why did you decide that the Pope was head of a giant conspiracy (not theory) and therefore wrong?"
The Pope is head of the catholic church.I do not believe in god...We have "" Differing views.. I have boldened and underlined the main point for you Razzler in case you lost your specs during the night.
How did you arrive at your belief?
it has nothing to do with whether we have differing beliefs. How did you arrive at your beliefs?

, I assume EFLImpudence was curious to know how you arrive at any of your values or beliefs:
I came to my religious beliefs after spending my adult life fact gathering about science and religion...How have you arrived at your value and belief status?

I came to my religious beliefs after spending my adult life fact gathering about science and religion...How have you arrived at your value and belief status?
The same way.

But at least you answered EFLImpudence's question, not just repeated your assertion.

I was referring to your original assertion about the pope being the head of a conspiracy, and how you arrived at your conclusion. I wasn't getting into a theological discussion.
Ok..Discussing the Pope and leaving out Theology Razzler is a bit of a tricky debate to have.How is your musical composition progressing? Where might we see a recital?

I was referring to your original assertion about the pope being the head of a conspiracy, and how you arrived at your conclusion. I wasn't getting into a theological discussion.

The pope is the head of a massive world wide pyramid selling operation, based on irrational fear of the unknown and hopes of an 'afterlife'.

Obviously a critic of government policy would argue that the government's policies are based on out-of-date data.
Which data. Deaths can take some time to be registered and numbers are updated when they are. The only real one comes from the NOS but is delayed as depends on death certificates.
The other metric - % of positive tests can also have a lag but no where near as long so when they publish weekly in the PHE reports they point out that recent numbers may be updated. In week 53 is was running at 18% with a rolling average of 12. 350,000 tests. Those figures do not say people developed symptoms, they just tested positive. Pillar 1 testing was at 2% - read symptoms and hospital. Pillar 2 reads 35% reported symptoms. 5% no symptoms. Hospital entry counts are needed to sort that one out. It was 37 per 100,000 population but in real terms that relates more to the previous week due to the incubation period. London was running at 60 per 100,000,. East England not far behind.

So in real terms the data is as up to date as it can be. There has been a drop in infections since lock down. As they say hospital entries will continue to rise

Sponsored Links
Back