Vaccination cock up!

Is anyone really still buying this bs? This is the person in charge of the health service. Basically telling us he doesn't know how effective the vaccine is, that young people are more at risk, and if the virus mutates (which is certain) - we'll be in perpetual lockdown.

Quick boys, roll your sleeves up. We'll all be back to normal in no time! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

He doesn't even look convincing when he lies.

Sponsored Links
Stupid video really. What do they know about the vaccine - that no one in the trials that caught covid needed hospitalisation. It contained a mix of people ages and conditions. Not we have a few million people who have had it. There is bound to be some wait and see. They are happy that it's safe on the basis of how treatments are gauged.

On the other hand the bloke is hopeless at answering questions.

Is anyone really still buying this bs? This is the person in charge of the health service. Basically telling us he doesn't know how effective the vaccine is, that young people are more at risk, and if the virus mutates (which is certain) - we'll be in perpetual lockdown.

Quick boys, roll your sleeves up. We'll all be back to normal in no time! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

He doesn't even look convincing when he lies.
I believe the govt and their advisers any day over the conspiracy theory,anti govt not very well educated about virology,science or medicine brigade,any time all the time,who for some reason want to constantly knock and disbelieve everything the establishment tell them..You are all going to look stupid when Gates does not take over the world,,the vaccine does not bump us all off,,we are not injected with trackers and whatever Meriad of shte theories are kicking around now.Not even including the End of days religious nonsense.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the govt and their advisers any day over the conspiracy theory,anti govt not very well educated about virology,science or medicine brigade,any time all the time,who for some reason want to constantly knock and disbelieve everything the establishment tell them..You are all going to look stupid when Gates does not take over the world,,the vaccine does not bump us all off,,we are not injected with trackers and whatever Meriad of shte theories are kicking around now.Not even including the End of days religious nonsense.

So you didn't watch the video then.

Sponsored Links
I did and suspect the problem was the question and it made him a bit tongue tied, but as he said there is some wait and see relating to what the current vaccination plan will actually achieve and then remaining "problems"

You might say the question was can under 50's then hold post covid raves, dances and parties because it's all over? One problem is death but the other problem is shear numbers that go in and need simpler treatment and survive. They can build up so quickly that the NHS can't cope. That is currently near happening. Seems it is in some hospitals especially older ones as the pipes cant cope with the oxygen flow that is needed. Then immunity gained from the vaccine. How long does it last and how effective is it. It looks good currently but very very limited numbers.

They talk about vaccinating all adults. That may mean vaccinating loads of people every day for ever. Depends on how long effective immunity lasts and the rates they can achieve.

A lot of people think immunity prevents people from catching things - wrong it improves the outcome. Then comes can people who are re infected infect others. Or for that matter have had the vaccine, catch it - can they infect others. They think re infected may be able to pass it on so are extending a study they have already done. It's not and easy thing to study.

Well the vaccine doubts are already creeping in. Leaving aside the fact we know zero about the long term safety of the vaccine, it's effectiveness is already being questioned. "Possible 33% effectiveness for first dose." :rolleyes: Doesn't sound too great. Realise it's only the first dose, but they were claiming 90% for first dose originally. Should keep us in lockdown for a while yet.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coro...ncerns-over-protection/ar-BB1cUSa3?li=BBoPWjQ

Well, the anti-vaccine shills are already creeping in.

Mrs Mottie has a vaccine booked for next Thursday! She works part time for the NHS and up until now, only front line and patient facing staff were allowed them. Apparently, most of them will be vaccinated pretty soon so it has now been opened up to ANY NHS worker. She works as a transcriber but admin staff have recently been asked if they were willing to help out on the wards - not dealing with patients as such but carrying out admin duties that are normally carried out by the nurses such as typing up discharge notes, booking transport home, phoning relatives with updates etc. Of course, Florence Nightingale has said she's do it if needed. Anyway, she's slightly nervous about the vaccine but then again, she'd have to be practically dying before she took a paracetamol so it’s understandable. Me? I feel like I’ve seen her in the queue for the lifeboat as the Titanic is going down! Best bit of news I’ve had for ages. :)
this made me lol :)

One problem is death but the other problem is shear numbers that go in and need simpler treatment and survive. They can build up so quickly that the NHS can't cope. That is currently near happening.
upload_2021-1-20_13-31-35.png

Mrs Mottie who does some work for the NHS, received a nice internal email today. As a thank you to all NHS workers who worked through the pandemic, they have been given a day off on their next birthday. She's well chuffed.

Still better than....0%

Thanks, but I think I'll take the risk until we know a lot more about the new vaccine, because my own immune system can do better than 33%. It gives me a 99.6% chance of survival and a very low chance of any harm at my age. Why would I risk a hurried vaccine with no long studies that the manufacturers have been absolved of any future liability for?

Sponsored Links
Back