Theiving Eastern European scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
*** repeated racial goading removed ***

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Sadly no. If somebody says Romania is a poor country, lots of hard up people, maybe a higher proportion of pickpockets than some other nations, I'd get it. Maybe right, maybe wrong but at least its a considered opinion. To say you are crap cos you are that nationality is just plain fookin dumb. Thing is though don't be offended by it. It's just so dumb it has no weight at all. People like Roger are half the reason we can never have a calm discussion about immigration.

Immigration is an issue. I would love a proper rational discussion about it. On here is ok, but at a proper national level.

But too many people blame things like the EU for immigration and the subject then becomes about racism, because it is.

I wonder what immigration will be blamed on after brexit? Will the ardent brexiteers then admit the issue?

Read my post #49 you double-named idiot.
Well maybe you ought to have considered a more appropriate topic title?

Oh, and by the way (before you accuse anyone of being an idiot) remember in general it's "i before e, except after c" ;)

Sponsored Links
Immigration is an issue. I would love a proper rational discussion about it. On here is ok, but at a proper national level.

But too many people blame things like the EU for immigration and the subject then becomes about racism, because it is.

I wonder what immigration will be blamed on after brexit? Will the ardent brexiteers then admit the issue?

labour elites from the left opened the doors immigration to rub the "rights" noses in diversity.
Now they got Brexit to deal with.
Serves the fc=ukers rightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back