Banking Cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
During lockdown I occasionally posted them cheques with a paying-in slip. There are also a few in the back of the chequebook.
During lockdown when we were getting the shopping for Mrs Motties mum who was isolating, she used to pay us by cheque as she doesn't know how to do bank transfers. We could just open our banking app (Barclays), photograph the cheque and pay it in that way. You can do that with other banking apps too.

Sponsored Links
Yes, First Direct do that too.

Harry, paying in at the PO was a new experience for me.

I asked the lady if I could pay in money to my FD account. She said stick your card into the machine and I'll tell you what you can do.

Once I had done this, she gave me a choice of services, so I guess it depends who you bank with as to what services you have access to.

Anyhow, I handed over the dosh, she entered it on her keyboard and then the card machine lit up saying I wanted to deposit £XXX, press here if that is correct.

Once I had done that, I got a printed receipt and Bob was my Uncle.

Thanks. I don't have a paying in book - at least not for any of the bank accounts I presently have, will they accept a debit or credit card for paying in?

don’t think you need a book

paid a cheque into my account today at the local post office
Just account number and sort code is all they required ?? Just had a cheque book with me he took info from
That

First time I
Have used the post office

Yes, First Direct do that too.

Harry, paying in at the PO was a new experience for me.

I asked the lady if I could pay in money to my FD account. She said stick your card into the machine and I'll tell you what you can do.

Thanks, I can empty my wallet next time I go in the street :-}

Sponsored Links
During lockdown when we were getting the shopping for Mrs Motties mum who was isolating, she used to pay us by cheque as she doesn't know how to do bank transfers. We could just open our banking app (Barclays), photograph the cheque and pay it in that way. You can do that with other banking apps too.

I may try photographing my cash, and paying that in................:D:D

Mind you some builders :sneaky:would have more expeirence in banking large amounts of cash :ROFLMAO:

generally in some dodgy account ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back