Car break-ins

I don't have a scooby about heroin but I know of more people who have died from it than I know that have died from alcohol.

Sponsored Links
I don't have a scooby about heroin but I know of more people who have died from it than I know that have died from alcohol.

Which says what?

Have you spent more time in a drugs den than you have down the pub?

Alcohol kills far more people than heroin, it's equally as addictive and freely available to all.

There is a drug that is freely & legally available that has killed far more people than all of the other legal or illegal narcotics put together & times'd by 10. Most folk aren't aware of it's dangers because most folk are under the control of those who profit from it.

Google is not your friend here, if you aren't aware of what this drug is called then you are what we call "asleep".

Sponsored Links
There is a drug that is freely & legally available that has killed far more people than all of the other legal or illegal narcotics put together & times'd by 10. Most folk aren't aware of it's dangers because most folk are under the control of those who profit from it.

Google is not your friend here, if you aren't aware of what this drug is called then you are what we call "asleep".

well Er I don’t consider my self asleep it’s

it’s caffeine :cool:

That's unusual but not impossible. Alcohol related deaths in 2020 were around 75 per million people. All opiates together (legal and illegal) caused around 24 deaths per million.

The odds are slightly different if you're a Generation X member, they can't hold their drugs and have consistently had a higher mortality rate than older or younger cohorts.

But in general someones three more times likely to be killed by alcohol than any opiate. Cannabis is around 1/40th that of opiates, it's so small it is less than 1 per million and drops off the bottom of the scale.

Last edited:
As usual you answer a question with another question.
Thats funny - I could have sworn I answered a question with an answer.

Hang on - let me just have a look.

Yup - thought I did. There it is look - the first sentence of my reply, immediately following the quote of your question:

upload_2021-9-1_19-55-29.png

Im surprised you didnt see it, to be honest.

I did then continue with a question, so the sequence was

Question from you
Answer from me
Question from me

Would you like to explain whats wrong with that, as it seems perfectly acceptable to me...

Clearly you haven't seen the devastating effects of heroin.
I remember the 80's and the addicts reduced like zombies, always on the lookout for the next fix.
Clearly you havent taken note of some crucial elements in my question.

"If heroin was as legal as alcohol, and as freely available, and as well regulated from a sales/quality/consistency/advertising basis".

So "pharmaceutical grade" diamorphine. No problems from impurities. No problems from unknown strength. No need to buy from criminals. No problems obtaining it. No need to pay stupid prices. No need to share needles.

I also shared a house with an alcoholic for years and I can guarantee you that the effects of alcohol don't come any closer to that of heroin, not even remotely.
Youre not considering the thousands of people maimed, blinded and killed each year by methanol poisoning.

Blimey heroin

that is Afghanistan’s biggest export

dare say the taliban will stop the export ;);):ROFLMAO:

You havent thought this through very well, have you.

If you dont want the police, who will catch all these criminals that you are going to lock up for life?

And trust me - it will have to be for life, for every offence, because you are never going to be able to safely release people who you have locked up in harsh conditions, brutalised them, half-starved them, made them watch other prisoners die of hypothermia, deliberately ruined their health, and all without proper trials or access to legal services.

Do you also plan to brutalise, half-starve, permanently damage and allow to die the children of women who youve incarcerated in your brutal prisons for shoplifting or non-payment of fines, or will taxpayer expenditure be OK for them?

I wonder why you havent followed your "thinking" through to its "logical conclusion" - just arm the police and have them shoot dead anybody who might have been doing something wrong - you wouldnt need any courts or any lawyers at all then, and not even one portacabin as a lock-up, let alone islands and gulags guarded by troops. OK - youd need some unmarked mass graves, but maybe you could get the fare-dodgers to dig their own before you put a bullet in their heads?

That sort of system has been tried in other countries, and it always results in safer societies, doesnt it.

You're reading too much into it.

Thats funny - I could have sworn I answered a question with an answer.

Hang on - let me just have a look.

Yup - thought I did. There it is look - the first sentence of my reply, immediately following the quote of your question:

View attachment 243091

Im surprised you didnt see it, to be honest.

I did then continue with a question, so the sequence was

Question from you
Answer from me
Question from me

Would you like to explain whats wrong with that, as it seems perfectly acceptable to me...

Clearly you havent taken note of some crucial elements in my question.

"If heroin was as legal as alcohol, and as freely available, and as well regulated from a sales/quality/consistency/advertising basis".

So "pharmaceutical grade" diamorphine. No problems from impurities. No problems from unknown strength. No need to buy from criminals. No problems obtaining it. No need to pay stupid prices. No need to share needles.

Youre not considering the thousands of people maimed, blinded and killed each year by methanol poisoning.

I'd really love to see you walk into your kids bedroom and find them injecting heroin.
You would say: "Pweh, I thought you were drinking beer. Carry on children, daddy's proud of you for staying away from alcohol"
Here comes my punchline...

What a lot of boll@x!

I'm really puzzled that anyone would "love to see" anyone else walk into a bedroom to discover whether their kids were injecting heroin or drinking alcohol.

In your head, how old are these kids?

When you say "love to see", which of the 2 outcomes would please you best?

Do you have your own kids? I don't think that you do.

Blimey heroin

that is Afghanistan’s biggest export

dare say the taliban will stop the export ;);):ROFLMAO:

You mean like they did before?

We may have to mobilise 77 brigade to Helmand Province to protect the rights of the farmers & their poppy crop.

I'm really puzzled that anyone would "love to see" anyone else walk into a bedroom to discover whether their kids were injecting heroin or drinking alcohol.

In your head, how old are these kids?

When you say "love to see", which of the 2 outcomes would please you best?

Do you have your own kids? I don't think that you do.

"Love to see" means that it will never happen.
Do you ever speak to people in real life???

"

Do you ever speak to people in real life???

I don't tend to speak to the kind of people who would "love to see" someone's kids injecting heroin or drinking alcohol after walking into their bedrooms.

I could never be friends with that type of person. I would probably turn my back to 'em.

I don't tend to speak to the kind of people who would "love to see" someone's kids injecting heroin or drinking alcohol after walking into their bedrooms.

I could never be friends with that type of person. I would probably turn my back to 'em.
You don't talk to people in real life.
Let me explain: 2 blokes talking about work, one says "If my boss asks me to do overtime again I'm gonna tell him to **** off and show him my ******"
Other bloke says: "I'd love to see that"
It doesn't mean that the second bloke would enjoy seeing his friend being abusive and expose himself to his boss so to be sacked on the spot.
It means that it will never happen, it's simply a way to say that the first bloke is talking boll@x and this scene will never materialise.
Seriously, go down the pub and speak to human beings, the ones wearing clothes and walking on 2 legs, they more or less look like you and can articulate a dialogue without using a phone or a keyboard.

Sponsored Links
Back