Anyone Got a Spooky/Unexplained Story?

Sounds like you got your work cut out Markie ;)

Gary, don't say that, you'll cause a stampede :eek:

Sponsored Links
noodlz

Got a 3 year old aswell
they don't do as i say, just what the other half says :mad: i hate it when she go's out and i've got to look after them. :cry: ;)

Gary_M said:
Brightness said:
OK all sent Gary you should get it soon :D

Photos arrived safe and sound - many thanks. I was a bit embarrassed at first, but only because I didn't realise that such 'dancing' was still practised. I guess that you have very understanding neighbours ;)

See the women in those pics? Well the one in the sarong and little else is my 90 year old neighbour. Doesn't look it does she? :D

Most of the neighbours are used to me now they don't like it when I put my robes on and have a moot on the drive though :rolleyes:

markie said:
noodlz

Got a 3 year old aswell
they don't do as i say, just what the other half says :mad: i hate it when she go's out and i've got to look after them. :cry: ;)

Markie, my mate had fertility treatment for 15 years and was just about to give up when she found she was pregnant. She had triplets! Four months later she found she had conceived naturally and had another baby! At one stage she had 4 toddlers and because they were 2 separate births she got no help from anyone :rolleyes:

How she kept her sanity I will never know. They are 13 and 14 now and lovely boys the lot of them :D As toddlers though.... She left them all in the playpen one day and went to the loo. When she got back they had escaped and unscrewed the front off the video! :evil:

Sponsored Links
You lucky man, Markie!

Yeah, they maybe a handful sometimes, but bet your bundles of joy can make you smile when nothing else can, though :D

Brightness said:
See the women in those pics? Well the one in the sarong and little else is my 90 year old neighbour. Doesn't look it does she? :D

Most of the neighbours are used to me now they don't like it when I put my robes on and have a moot on the drive though :rolleyes:

Well, judging by the photos I suppose they are used to seeing you 'robeless', so I can imagine their disappointment when you put them on ;)

No I don't think so. It's no secret that my other 'hobby' is ermmmmmmmmm *whispers* pssspsspsspspspss - sorry can't say the word on here but it is to do with the occult :)

gcol said:
Well I can swear, hand on heart that there's something going on there. I seed it wid me own two eyes :eek:
:D

I done some work in there about 10 years ago worth a visit just to see were the monks used to hide and if i remember correctly the only thing me and my mate were worried about was the raving queen walking about in tight denim shorts who done the tours ;) He does these haunted programs on sky, if i remember right it was an american women who lived there and they bought it, they didnt have a problem with ripping the window out of this building and replacing with pvc aslong as it was in their living quarters :eek: i also skimmed a wall in there ( a plasterboard wall) :eek: .I was working for a mate at the time and the window we ripped out was god knows how old, and what reminds me of this gaff is my mate ruined it, if you look closely at the windows round the back you will see what i mean. :cry:

Got to smile this time of night, they are all in bed :LOL:

PS hope when they get older they marry someone rich otherwise i'll be skint. :LOL: ( 3 year old is a girl as well, got a dog thats a bitch, got a hamster thats a female :mad: :LOL:

No wonder i'm on here, i'm out numbered 6-1 need some male bonding :LOL:

Awww bless ya I went for being a single female in a household of men to a married female who now has a household of men - even my doggies are boys LOL

Brightness said:
No I don't think so. It's no secret that my other 'hobby' is ermmmmmmmmm *whispers* pssspsspsspspspss - sorry can't say the word on here but it is to do with the occult :)

:confused: :scratches head, ja, ich bin ein dumbkopf!

Careful what you say Markie, jbonding's been trying to get away from male bonding ;)

Cute virgin in the second photo

Now you guys are really on a wind-up :LOL:

How would Gary know she's a virgin?
What sort of occult thingamejigs?
Is it like pagan ceremonies?

Sponsored Links
Back