What sort of occult thingamejigs?
Is it like pagan ceremonies?

1) Because I told him in the descriptions
2) Sorry can't tell you on here
3) Sort of but a bit different :~)

Sponsored Links
Fair enough.

Too much for me dumbkopf to take in....ignorance is bliss :D

Reminds me of a time an ex-girlfriend was explaining to her mum that these two guys were actually together as a couple, her response being...oh, I don't go into the ins and outs of that sort of thing :LOL:

Gary_M said:
Having previously studied behaviourism and psychology I have always been a bit cynical about 'unexplained' events until a few things happend to me that I just could not find an explanation for :confused:

I will tell you about one of them............... A few years ago I was going visit a girl that I had just started 'going out with'. I arrived at her house late evening (9:30pm) and as I parked I noticed (in the rear view mirror) someone walk behind the car and towards a hedge. I could also see him in the 'side' mirrors - so there was definitely someone there. To put this into perspective - she lived by the shores of Loch Ness (in a house of course, in case anyone picks up on this :LOL: ), and her house stands quite a distance from any neighbouring house. There is only one road that passes her house, and I knew that I did not pass anyone as I was driving and there were no 'exits', paths, etc that this person could have came from. Anyway, I turned around and all I saw was this 'black shadow' of a male which disappeard into the hedge.

I got out of the car and went over to the hedge to see if I could spot anything - nothing, and the hedge was 'solid' with no way through.

I went into the girlfriend's house and told her what had happened. She went very quiet before asking me to show her where about I saw this 'person'. After showing her the area she began to tell me how this part of the hedge used to be the entrance to the garden, but some years ago it was altered. Her mother and father had both died in this house, and supposedly every night (at the time I arrived at the house - 9.30pm) her father used to go out of this gate to check there was no one coming, before going back into the house to lock up :eek:

When I descrbed the rough size and shape of the 'shadow' it would appear to be very similar to that of her father :confused:

I still don't have a solution to what I saw that night. Believe me - I have gone through the usual 'skeptical' thoughts - was I tired?, could it have been a trick of the light?, etc, etc - but none of these apply. I believe that what I saw was real.

I had never had such an experience before. It was really exciting to experience such a thing. There were quite a few similar things that happened when I stayed in this house - I will tell you about them another time.

Anyone else got 'unusual' stories to tell?

You probably just saw a local wideboy casing the house for a burglary who scuttled off when you arrived. the eyes can play tricks on you and he probably appeared to dissapear through the hedge.

On the other hand it might be an example of the stone tape theory which says that places and things can record events and emotions like a tape recorder and then in certain circumstances play them back. The best example is the workman in York who was working in an old building when he saw half a roman legion walk past him on the old town ground level so they only showed above the knees.

Not suprisingly he needed a change of underwear, but later said that they didn't seem to see or hear him. They were just passing through on their way to somewhere else. ther are quite a few well documented examples like this

Nothings ever happened to me although the other night I was thinking that someone i know hadn't been round for a while and they would probably come round. they rang the bell about 10 mins later, which was strange, but probably just a coincidence

Sponsored Links
noodlz said:
Fair enough.

Too much for me dumbkopf to take in....ignorance is bliss :D

Reminds me of a time an ex-girlfriend was explaining to her mum that these two guys were actually together as a couple, her response being...oh, I don't go into the ins and outs of that sort of thing :LOL:

PMSL that's a good one!

Nah you're not really a dumbkopf it's just something you don't really advertise on a public domain :eek:

Back