legal advice - marriage breakdown

Sponsored Links
noseall said:
Can anyone remember the last time the O.P. responded?

It was page two - and I can't say I'm surprized. Let's face it; none of us are really qualified to answer the legal question that was originally asked. Most of us, myself included, are speculating on what really went wrong and the general consensus is that the relationship is dead in the water. :( :( :( The rest are just using the post as an excuse to make crude comments. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: (Edit: and I've come a little too close to joining in. :oops: :oops: :oops: )

If I was dbaplaya, I'd have given up on DIYnot by now and I'd be down at the pub crying into my beer. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sponsored Links
the op is hurting but it won't kill him, it's a great world out their so go enjoy once you accept this is going down.

You are gunner probably want something out of all this,

she's messed your journey now you can derail her life.

Well here goes, through your solicitor admit you have have been unfaithful for 4 of the last 8 years, actually seeing male prostitutes but say it was just sex and that's all. And add you have not been with any since you got married 9 months ago.

she's gunner need counseling after this and won't trust another fellow...

Redemption...

Hold on to that thought when the Dad's heavy mob are breaking your nose and knocking your teeth out. Revenge. :mrgreen:

The (now ex-wife, obviously if you read on) of a couple we know told us that when they decided to try for a baby, the only way by which she could steel herself to have intercourse with her husband who she by then found physically repulsive, was to get blind drunk.

They had a child and managed to stick together for a few more unhappy years before going their separate ways, after she graduated. She had managed to pursuade her husband let her give up work and spend 3 years studying full time with the intention of thus getting a better paid job, which was true but she omitted telling him that her intention was always to get this job so that she could leave him and be totally financially independent.

Sponsored Links
Back