legal advice - marriage breakdown

Sponsored Links
I bet she is sh@gging some one else.

She is using this as a Cop out!!! :LOL:
Despite the crude language, my money is on this statement being closest to the truth.

You could hire a private dick(no pun intended) to see if some fella is coming and going to the house, video/photo them at it. Then surely you would stand a much better chance in a divorce settlement - she is still married to you after all! Or go to her dad with the evidence who may see more sense than her.

video/photo them at it. Then surely you would stand a much better chance in a divorce settlement - she is still married to you after all! Or go to her dad with the evidence who may see more sense than her.

Oh yes, I'm sure the father would be ecstatic having to watch a video of his daughter sh*gged like a lunatic around the bedroom.

I feel there's a flaw in that particular suggestion. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
The first thing to do is go to the citizen's Advice Bureau and see if they can help. They don't always have all the answers but might be able to point you in the direction of someone that does, and they are not after your money. I'm sure most people on here mean well but it's complex and you need an expert.

Hopefuly you will get back together and put all this behind you. A similar situation happened to me some years ago and by the time I actually moved out, I couldn't give a t*ss about the house, or it's contents and was quite happy to just walk away and start a new life.

Good luck!

........my wife says she wants a divorce............the house is in her fathers name and he brought it for cash outright............can anyone advise legally where i stand? I am trying to save the marriage at the moment but would like to know worse case scenario where i stand financially.

There appears to be more to this than meets the eye and I tend to agree with those who:
1 think that your wife's interests now lie elsewhere as far as romance is concerned, and;
2 think that you have no claim whatsoever on someone elses(ie your father in laws) house.

If I were in such a position I would use the legal services provided my insurance company, or get one of my friends to use theirs for advice.

My 2p's worth..

Whether it was 'just' a snog or you booked up for the night to try out every position of the Kama Sutra, the point is you have betrayed her trust you idiot!

Prevention is always better than cure. When my ex wife went off with another man it was instant closure. She asked me back four times on total; never gunna happen.

Just be glad there's not a child in the mix and please - don't think introducing one will be any type of cure.

You need stable, loving foundations. What you have is a tent pitched on saturated turf.

Welcome back Big Tone...I was wondering where you had gone :)

Just a tiny disagreement...yes, you can rebuild a marriage ...but its damned hard work ... and you have to totally be in it together.

ANYONE can make a mistake...it doesn't have to be unforgivable
(but we are all different of course)

Anyone that gets married wants their head examining. :rolleyes:

Welcome back Big Tone...I was wondering where you had gone :)
Hi Susie..

I'm sure you are right in your post there and it probably says more about myself than his situation. I've had my nose stitched back on soo many times because I just can't stand my face. ;)

Trust is very important to me, coming from both sides. 'He' comes across as someone who believes in the axiom that a teapot can have many cups and, as such, should never have gotten married.

If you can't walk in the field without being tempted by any beaver that pops up your way then stay feral instead of trying to have your cake and eat it.

I'm quite judgemental BTW. :D

As for "I was drunk", give me a break! How many times has that one been used as an excuse? (Rhetorical). Get drunk and make love to your wife instead!

She will also look better through beer goggles. You're drunk and she looks better sounds like a win-win situation to me...

Sorry Big Tone but I stick to my original claim; there is no way that a 'snog' as you put it is reason enough to ditch a relationship that's stood for eight years. :eek: :eek: :eek: There's more to this than we can see. (Either that or else that eight year 'relationship' has been a hollow sham - a theory I've dismissed out of hand though it's not beyond the bounds of possibility. :( :( :( )

That reminds me --

Susiejb said:
..... but a rather more delicious kiss .....

Just in case I gave anybody the wrong idea, you didn't mean 'mermalicious' did you? :?: :?: :?: That would be a whole new ball game and the sole preserve of other half. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Edit:

Big Tone said:
Get drunk and make love to your wife instead!

Contrary to popular belief, alcohol and sex really don't mix. I know because I've tried and the results are disappointing. :( :( :( Keep your drinking days and your loving days separate. :) :) :)

Sponsored Links
Back